creepycat

Aug 17, 2020
dev i think i encountered a bug. when i click on session for sonya i get the side bar but then main screen is just white and doesnt change even if i click on different options on the side bar.this is for the mac version im not sure if it maybe has something to do with it or not.

Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
dev i think i encountered a bug. when i click on session for sonya i get the side bar but then main screen is just white and doesnt change even if i click on different options on the side bar.this is for the mac version im not sure if it maybe has something to do with it or not.
Thanks for the report. I've fixed the issue for the next update.

Reactions: creepycat

KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
Daisy didn't appear at her new office at all. Should I did the other things first? Or did it have specific time and day? image_2021-08-08_182129.png

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I can't see Leah's first actual sexual scene animation; My PC is good enough to run Cyberpunk on high so it's not a performance issue.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I can't see Leah's first actual sexual scene animation; My PC is good enough to run Cyberpunk on high so it's not a performance issue.
There is a problem with playing movies that affects some machines. Unfortunately I can't reproduce it so I have no idea how to fix it. I will likely switch to an alternative video format to fix this for good.

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
When i go with sonya into sessions, the screen goes all white except the menu on the left. My computer is high end so this should not be an issue.
I also see some other people had the same problem months ago.
dev Is this bug going to be fixed or should i just delete the game and feel sad for a month?

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
When i go with sonya into sessions, the screen goes all white except the menu on the left. My computer is high end so this should not be an issue.
I also see some other people had the same problem months ago.
dev Is this bug going to be fixed or should i just delete the game and feel sad for a month?
go see the previous page you have your answer there.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Eazeh2

Oct 2, 2020
While doing the Spend Time with girls for code hints event, I decided it'd be funny to gag Yuki first, assuming she just wouldn't have the gag in for the following event, which would be an understandable time for an "automatically remove gag" event if any.
... instead, the renders show her without gag, but all her lines are replaced with stuff like "Hng gnhhn cnhch mm fnrph" and the MC responds to this as if it were completely understandable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume that since it would be a pain to manually rewrite every scene to have two versions, and that these "noises" seem kind of comprehensible (I'm assuming the screenshot would normally say "you'll have to catch me first" but haven't seen this event yet), that you're using some sort of automatic text replacer to remove vowels and add hngs and it just ... probably should not have applied to this scene? I don't know, I'm reloading my save so I can not gag her and hope that this scene makes more sense.
I have to admit though, it makes for fantastic comedy going back and forth between gagtalk and normal english, since both participants are seemingly just pretending that any of it makes sense. It's like if Monty Python got into BDSM.

Last edited:

SloppyJoes420

Jun 24, 2021
This game is awesome but there is something very silly. In the "throw down" with Sarah, Yuki and The bartender(name slips by atm) are still on your side. One can pause time, the other can go invisable but I'm teaming with daisy.. LMAO When Sarah unlocks her phone either of them could have ended it instantly.

DoOver

Sep 26, 2018
It seems to be a bug, possibly due to the new screen transition, or something went wrong when packing the assets. I'll take a look and fix it. The quest is fortunately not necessary to progress the story.
I just discovered this game (August 2021) and also get a white screen on a Windows 10 PC.
Capture.PNG

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Not sure if I can remember all cases, but I don't think there's much anal in this game. Of those I listed before, the answer is no for most of them.
That makes me sad, as Anal play is pretty much an essential part of good BDSM, it is for me anyway. Hopefully we will get more scenes in the future. Some sexy sounds, or animations would take this game to the next level too. ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
any potential pregnancy or incest?
The MC has no relatives (other than his uncle, on the ship) in this game, so it doesn't make sense to have any incest. A patch for it would never even work.

There is no pregnancy at this point, but the MC does creampie several women, so it's possible. Ofc, that would depend on whatever HachiGames decides.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes