popober

Jun 9, 2017
Can we finally make Nadia headbutt a moai statue in this update?

Too bad I can't play it yet, since my PC finalky broke completely. There's always my phone I suppose, but I don't really want to start over... ugh.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
a wonderful update and finally lea is back again :love:
I'm curious what else awaits us with nadia and with our French femfatal (somehow took her to my heart) :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I've been trying the whole day to get Scarlet's Love from 5 to 10 so I can complete the "gaming interrupted" mission. Anyone knows how to increase this value? I've talked to her now every day, whenever she changes location and no dice. :/

Strinx

Dec 31, 2018
I make Alice strip in the kitchen, but her exibitionism is stuck at 0.
Her log shows "+5 Exibitionism"
Any idea why?

agelZ

Jan 10, 2020
The MC has no relatives (other than his uncle, on the ship) in this game, so it doesn't make sense to have any incest. A patch for it would never even work.

There is no pregnancy at this point, but the MC does creampie several women, so it's possible. Ofc, that would depend on whatever HachiGames decides.
Well if his uncle sends his cousins to the island for whatever reason incest could be enabled just asking if the dev had any plans

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hachigames, the sexual punishments for Sonya now include a "Cum Dumpster" option. When I click that, though, the MC says, "We'll do something special today!", and then I'm returned to the main Town screen navigation. Is the punishment supposed to be delayed, because I don't see any notification of anything further to do. The same is true for the "Butt plugged cleaning" option for Alice.

Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
That military training was hilarious. Alice looks cute in her gear, she should wear non-maid stuff more often.

I feel like that should've been Yuki's win here - she always loses. Give her something :(

btw a sniper rifle is not exactly what you would use indoors, lol.

On another note, this game is in desperate need of more redheads. Nadia has probably the best looking face so far, so I hope you get some scenes with her.

I must say, these fighting stances don't look really convincing. Really? A classic Kung fu stance while wearing a combat suit?

And why aim for the heart when she's not wearing a helmet :D

(I know, it's for plot)

And Nadia was evil to surprise of absolutely noone. I hope you still get to do some scenes with her though. We redeemed Sarah, so why not her? (yes I am into evil women, sue me)

but we finally got to see the DICKTATOR HIMSELF! Nice!

Sarah and Scarlett bonding over Bondage.... nice

Daisy's pout in the climax vs Nadia was extremely cute.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well if his uncle sends his cousins to the island for whatever reason incest could be enabled just asking if the dev had any plans
So wreck the game by jumping the shark, just for the sake of incest? Naw, just find another game to play. The dev can obviously answer whether there might be plans, but I'm pretty sure the answer would be no, not ever in this game.

• Hey there
Reactions: Priappus and Fiufia

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn, the new girl is fine as hell! Except when she looks as pale as a corpse that is...

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Sarah and Scarlett bonding over Bondage.... nice
I predicted this, and am very glad it happened. It fits perfectly from the psychology of both of them.

Now let's see how it develops.

. . . . There's also many development possibilities involving Scarlet and her interest in clothes and play-acting, which seems to be foreshadowed by her working at a clothing store and choosing a new outfit for Alice. Take that . . . and add a willingness to exhibit herself if someone asks her to . . . and . . . I see possibilities.

Scarlet's combination of innocence and willingness is extremely intriguing. She is a fully fledged character by now.

Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames, the sexual punishments for Sonya now include a "Cum Dumpster" option. When I click that, though, the MC says, "We'll do something special today!", and then I'm returned to the main Town screen navigation. Is the punishment supposed to be delayed, because I don't see any notification of anything further to do. The same is true for the "Butt plugged cleaning" option for Alice.

Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whoops. That guy was supposed to be invisible.

The options in the punishment will be available in the next version. The dialog options being in there is an accident for this version using the newer version of this quest instead of the appropriate one.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I do wonder if the MC is going to turn into a beta by the end of this game. Now we got the 4th character spanking people. MC, Leah, Sarah, and now this blond bitch. I don't think he will ever take charge.

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I don't know how I would say this. Ever since that intruder came to the island, this has been full of shit. Fortunately, there is also a skip button here. Somehow the balance changed as soon as that shit Nadia came to the island and that slut walked past Leah in order of value, so it angered me. Personally, I could kick Nadia into the sea as long as she disappears from the game once and for all. I hope it doesn’t become one of the island’s residents because the gaming enthusiasm is completely gone. I don’t know how it could be explained by the fact that one character totally ruins the game. Maybe it’s that attitude and behavior that is suggestive of femdom, then it makes me immediately jump over the ctrl key. Not even the sex scenes interested anymore but the desire to get the assignments 100% as soon as possible and hoping that in the next update that one slut is gone and Leah is in the office again. That Nadia will never become one of my girls. If dev decides to do it, then I guess gaming will end there.

Dec 27, 2020
I don't know how I would say this. Ever since that intruder came to the island, this has been full of shit. Fortunately, there is also a skip button here. Somehow the balance changed as soon as that shit Nadia came to the island and that slut walked past Leah in order of value, so it angered me. Personally, I could kick Nadia into the sea as long as she disappears from the game once and for all. I hope it doesn’t become one of the island’s residents because the gaming enthusiasm is completely gone. I don’t know how it could be explained by the fact that one character totally ruins the game. Maybe it’s that attitude and behavior that is suggestive of femdom, then it makes me immediately jump over the ctrl key. Not even the sex scenes interested anymore but the desire to get the assignments 100% as soon as possible and hoping that in the next update that one slut is gone and Leah is in the office again. That Nadia will never become one of my girls. If dev decides to do it, then I guess gaming will end there.
Me too. Exactly the same. Nadia could die and I wouldn't care anymore. It makes no sense. Aren't we the Authority? Why is she the new Authority, where is Uncle Dick after he saved us? He is the Dicktator he puts Nadia in place and restores status quo. Plot holes? I was seriously bored playing 0.23.2 because I have seen exactly this for two Times now. I was ahead of the MC and Leah by a mile. Furthermore, I know exactly what's going to happen every minute. Had a bad feeling in 0.22, but this update was really boring. Main Story wise. Storywise, Nadia is a Leah 3.0 after Sarah storyline. I expected this update we put Nadia in place, but no.
The lewd content is top notch as always, but the Main Story not.
How long have you planned to keep Nadia above us hachigames?
And I agree with Qoo-Rilla I don't play your game to be Femdomed.

I'm thinking to stop follow your monthly updates and pause until Nadia is at least dealt with. In one way or the other. This update brings us back to the beginning. As we have to deal with Leah, but worst. It makes everything the MC has grown into irrelevant.
Leah, I wanted to turn the tables on. Nadia, I wanted her to die.

Last edited:

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Usually I post "this stuff I like, this stuff I dislike, and this bug / proofreading miss I found" style of posts, but today I really just want to say how impressed I am with the regular updates, how much content they contain, and how the game actually notably moves forward. There's so many here where you come back after a year and there's barely anything changed, and certainly no advancement in the main story ... this is not a problem with this game. Just really stands out to me (I know there's some select few others that update very frequently, so kudos to those too). Keep up the good work :)

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes