hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Were i can out save files
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Here you go. I added some more saves for all the other requests. The location of the save game folder is on the first post.

You can change the MC name in the options.
That in all the versions that you can rename the MC? I used my old nom de guerre when I started this and wanted to change it but could not be bothered to go through the replay if I restarted.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
That in all the versions that you can rename the MC? I used my old nom de guerre when I started this and wanted to change it but could not be bothered to go through the replay if I restarted.
I added it like 3 or 4 versions ago, I think.

• Love
Reactions: Naxos

halil123

May 23, 2017
The last I played was when bitchy rich blonde girl tried to take over the island, and after we helped her she started her redemption arc. Does anyone have a save from that point? What version was that?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
The last I played was when bitchy rich blonde girl tried to take over the island, and after we helped her she started her redemption arc. Does anyone have a save from that point? What version was that?
That was around a year ago, like around 0.5. It shouldn't get long to get back to that point I think.

Reactions: halil123

wcs28

Jun 24, 2018
(Mac version) I'm unable to make any saves; when i click on "create save" nothing happens.

Also after a few minutes of playing, the game begins to use a massive amount of RAM and eventually crashes.

any suggestions for a fix are welcome.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
(Mac version) I'm unable to make any saves; when i click on "create save" nothing happens.

Also after a few minutes of playing, the game begins to use a massive amount of RAM and eventually crashes.

That sounds like the program doesn't have sufficient permissions to create files. Unfortunately I don't have a mac, so my knowledge about it is limited. If you check the folder where the saves should be (location on the first post in this thread), and go one folder up, there should be a log file called Player.log. If you can send that to me, I might be able to figure out what is happening.

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020

it might not fix itbut i had a similar situation so i deleted everything and re installed it and it seemed to do the trick as i think first time around the download skipped a couple files and so caused the game to have about 96% of the files required causing problems. see if that works fingers crossed

creepycat

Aug 17, 2020

I think it is a permissions issue. U can try opening terminal and typing "sudo chmod -R 755" without the quotes, click space then drag and drop your game press enter. Im not entirely sure if it will work but u can try.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Scarlet is so cute, absolutely favorite character. Happen to be in an other game?
Agree that Scarlet is hachi's greatest and most successful creation. Like Shylock in Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice, she has grown beyond the boundaries of this game. She could easily sustain her own story.

All of the characters in this game are good, but Scarlet is special. She is the best, most developed, most intriguing character that I have encountered in ANY of the games on this forum.

It requires special talent to make a character like that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Agree that Scarlet is hachi's greatest and most successful creation. Like Shylock in Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice, she has grown beyond the boundaries of this game. She could easily sustain her own story.

All of the characters in this game are good, but Scarlet is special. She is the best, most developed, most intriguing character that I have encountered in ANY of the games on this forum.

It requires special talent to make a character like that.
1633159342718.png
Alice is disappointed in you.

But I agree Scarlet is special.

Oct 1, 2018
This is my cheat table for "Cheat Engine" for Hail Dictator, unfortunately it's not perfect, and you might have to close and open the game one or two times, but it should work eventually. Basically this lets you change how much money you have for everyone struggling with that. If your not familiar with cheat engine, you basically download it, open it, load your game, open the game process in cheat engine, and load the table, and finally loading your save. If it works, you'll see the amount of money you have on that save in cheat engine, just double click the amount, put what ever you want, and you're all set. I'm not a cheat engine guru, so if it doesn't work for you, please be gentle lol. I hope it's helpful
how do i open this?

Reactions: romanore and darpyq

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hello,

I do apologize if this has been discussed (I have tried to search for key words but was unable to find it)
Currently I'm stuck at 88% on "Ï should release Daisy".
My logic said I should go on the outside shower where she was punished but I can't find here there no matter what day or hour.
Can someone please help?
Thanks!

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hello,

I do apologize if this has been discussed (I have tried to search for key words but was unable to find it)
Currently I'm stuck at 88% on "Ï should release Daisy".
My logic said I should go on the outside shower where she was punished but I can't find here there no matter what day or hour.
Can someone please help?
Thanks!
That's odd. She should be there. If you can send me your save game I can take a look.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes