kberr

Oct 7, 2021
When and what to die exactly? I am waiting in the lobby since days and nothing happened. If i try to talk to Lea, get the usual questions.

I have also retro games mission. It says "i can hang out in Scarletts room". But i cant do anything when she is in the room or out of the room.

KingOfRhye

Jul 4, 2020
I just started this game, seems pretty cool so far! The one thing I'm getting stuck on is the part where the quest is to ask Sonya for a blowjob. I don't see an option for that coming up anywhere.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I just started this game, seems pretty cool so far! The one thing I'm getting stuck on is the part where the quest is to ask Sonya for a blowjob. I don't see an option for that coming up anywhere.
For the "busted" quest you have to first complete some other quest. The exact ones should be in the hint in the quest screen. Let me know if you need more help.

KingOfRhye

Jul 4, 2020
For the "busted" quest you have to first complete some other quest. The exact ones should be in the hint in the quest screen. Let me know if you need more help.
Yeah, actually I think I just figured it out, thanks anyway!

Edit: It was something very obvious, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: hachigames

Korandor

Apr 13, 2021
I played in German. Its dont Fuß, Fuss , Füße , Füsse. Than i start the Game in English and the PW " Feet " works. thats mean the German translation dont translate the PW. I don't know what it looks like in other languages.

sry for my bad English. I learned a little bit English over 40 Years ago in school but ist only Old School English.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I played in German. Its dont Fuß, Fuss , Füße , Füsse. Than i start the Game in English and the PW " Feet " works. thats mean the German translation dont translate the PW. I don't know what it looks like in other languages.

sry for my bad English. I learned a little bit English over 40 Years ago in school but ist only Old School English.
Ah ok. The official german translation I think didn't translate it yet. I will likely add a skip button for that purpose, since I can't be sure that auto-translate will actually correctly translate.

Reactions: StyleHG

RandomPerv69

May 13, 2020
So I played this game again after almost a year, and goddamn Hachi, you brilliant bastard.
I love the positive vibe throughout the game, even when facing hardship. The renders are beautiful, the story actually quite interesting. And the accepted culture thing is just pure goodness. The ingame walkthrough system is something I think all sandbox-style games should implement (that might just be me though). The amount of content in this game is insane!
The only negatives in my eyes is the size of the textbox. I guess it needs to be big as you use the avatars there to show the girls' emotions. However I would love to be able to just press down on my scrollwheel to hide the textbox, like in almost all other VN's. I know there's a button for it, but I'm a relatively fast reader and can't be bothered moving my mouse, but I want to see the beautiful girls :LOL:

Do you have an end goal with the story, or are you just making it up as you go?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
So I played this game again after almost a year, and goddamn Hachi, you brilliant bastard.
I love the positive vibe throughout the game, even when facing hardship. The renders are beautiful, the story actually quite interesting. And the accepted culture thing is just pure goodness. The ingame walkthrough system is something I think all sandbox-style games should implement (that might just be me though). The amount of content in this game is insane!
The only negatives in my eyes is the size of the textbox. I guess it needs to be big as you use the avatars there to show the girls' emotions. However I would love to be able to just press down on my scrollwheel to hide the textbox, like in almost all other VN's. I know there's a button for it, but I'm a relatively fast reader and can't be bothered moving my mouse, but I want to see the beautiful girls :LOL:

Do you have an end goal with the story, or are you just making it up as you go?
Thank you!

You can hide the textbox with the eye icon, but having it on middle mouse is a really good idea. I'll probably put that in for the next version.

I have an outline for the story and the characters. However, sometimes things evolve a little differently than I originally planned, so I adapted a lot of things along the way, but it's still all going towards the same end goal overall.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
it's still all going towards the same end goal overall.
Any talk of this great game ending, and I think: "no, no, no." Why end a great thing that's making good money? Think about soap operas. They go on for years. It's the immersion in these character's lives that keeps you involved.

As to the textbox, is there any way for it be made permanently transparent as an option?

I agree that it interferes too much with the excellent renders.

Reactions: RandomPerv69

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Any talk of this great game ending, and I think: "no, no, no." Why end a great thing that's making good money? Think about soap operas. They go on for years. It's the immersion in these character's lives that keeps you involved.

As to the textbox, is there any way for it be made permanently transparent as an option?

I agree that it interferes too much with the excellent renders.
It will still go on for quite a bit, and I already have a plan on a continuation game/sequel.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes