DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Still continuing this dumb Nadia shit. Another round of "Oh no, we can't get rid of her, she is so important!!!"

Fucking hell. Just bind her, gag her and force her to finish her work. I'm halfway tempted to just drop this game because this storyline with Nadia is just so poorly written, nonsensical and pointless.

Watching Nadia basically torture Yuki, Sonya and Alice doesn't make me dislike her more. it makes me hate the MC for being such a gutless worm for not doing anything about it.

"But I can't tell you anything!" is such a damn lame excuse to dance around the WHY's.

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
i am so bored of the Nadia Story I hope it has a big pay off coming very soon, because it is so boring watching the MC just do nothing and just letting Nadia run all over the place abusing everyone. The only point in coming back at the moment is the Daisy side story. I know I am probably the only one that feels this way, but it is how I do.

bbtest

May 17, 2017
I'm not one for much reviewing game so I'll keep it short: excellent game and Linux support too.

Thank you very much dev and keep up the good work

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Hi Hachi! Hope you are doing fine. Loved the new release as per usual.

I'm glad to see Nadia is here to do some of the stuff I wanted to see from her, somewhat reluctant girls in bondage are the best after all, and i enjoyed her scene with Alice and Yuki!

Just one little thing that I noticed, in that same scene when Nadia inquires Sonya about the awakening of her abilities and she replies it was thanks to the MC, Nadia replies with:

''He? Don't be silly.'' Now I'm not a native english speaker so bear with me if I am making a mistake but I think it should be ''Him? Don't be silly.'' If I'm wrong then I apologize, just wanted to throw that out there in case it was overlooked.

Other than that, like I always say, great game with a great new release, from a great dev.

Reactions: hachigames

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Can i ask for a save from the previous version?, I had to do a full clean of my pc today lost all the save. Would be really kind of someone to share a save since last version thanks you.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
I truly hope we can put a bullet through Nadia's head at the end of this bullshit
I agree there, and I am personally getting bored with the game constantly having some sort of "semi-resolution" then some other wrench is thrown in the works. It gets down right tiring. I like most of the characters and the direction the story was going in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im half thinking of putting this down until its done cause im rather tired of the constant conflict. Dont get me wrong, I like many of the characters, and their plots, not saying the whole thing is bad, Just need a step back from conflict, enjoy your life there a little, add a sprinkle of conflict once and a while. If every harry potter book was constant conflict, its like living through a war on the front lines, there would be nothing enjoyable about it, yes there was much conflict but it was spread out. Just my two cents, I dont expect everyone to agree but thats the beauty of opinions, you either resonate with them or you dont, and your entitled to come up with your own :).

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Cripes there are a lot of whiners in this thread. I'm confident the Nadia situation will be resolved in a future update. Hachigames is good about not dropping plot threads unlike some other devs on these forums.
We've been dealing with Nadias shit since what, March? And it's gotten worse and worse. There are plenty of posts that do a good job in explaining why the reactions to this story are so negative. tl:dr it just isn't written well and makes the MC look really bad.

I've said it multiple times now: Just wrap up the nadia-stuff in one big update without any side-stuff and move on to the next.

This constant dragging out of this unpopular story is just hurting the game. Bad.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes