popober

Jun 9, 2017
I call bull on sending her after Jeanne just to die. Too much resources when there's no reason they can't just off their own minion. Wild guess; they planned on her getting caught for anime reasons.

Much as I enjoyed doing Sarah von Lichtenstein, I really hope we eventually Teacher Sara eventually returns.

I was hoping for a different entrance with Daisy. Oh well. Soon.... soon.

Also, I am suddenly interested in the idea of sexy D&D.

LockIn

Jul 20, 2020
There is a problem.Once Leah's arousal > 15,I can't reverse the process.And I got stuck (the slut challenge)

Last edited:

Chairbud

Dec 27, 2021
hello, i am at finding out the Code for locked door. i have all Hints but to stupid for get it :D

can anyone help pls?

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Hail Kwiktator!!!
Is it my imagination or are the updates coming at an accelerating pace?
Fantastic story, girls, scenes, AND fast updates!
Wow, thanks Dev.

Jul 9, 2021
Not sure what I'm doing wrong (if anything) but I'm not getting any of the animations to work. I know they are few and far between in the earlier content, but the latest updates have full animation scenes in the changenotes and I'm not seeing anything animated at all. I've gotten a few scenes where I THINK it's supposed to be moving but it's just a still image with no text. Could this be a settings issue or am I just a derp?

Playing v37 on android

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
37.1 for Windows. I re-downloaded just to be sure. I probably started the quest on an earlier version, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks!
I just tested it and it works okay for me, but reading your problem again, it seems like I misunderstood the issue.

If you end the teasing at 20+ Leah will storm away and the quest ends. You can then just wait until she is on the pool again, and try again.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
The task of exciting Leah's in the pool does not give results :cry: i have the same problem and my version is 0.37.1, Windows release
Really weird. I just tried the version I uploaded. If you can send me your save game. I can take a look.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes