lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
I tried everything over and over
Please Help me View attachment 1879753

Start with Sonya's mission, first talk to Hazel (in the bar) and ask her if she can help you get a girlfriend, then wait in the cafeteria the next few days for her to show up when Sonya is working, talk to her and ask her to move her girl wings :sneaky: .

In the case of Alice, see little by little raising points, start with punishing her with mild exhibitions and then little by little and once the store is unlocked (with Hazel after the date with Sonya and an unknown that is going to happen) you will buy things for to be able to continue punishing her for her poor kitchen preparation :devilish:.

As for Leah's mission, don't worry, there's still a long way to go before you can achieve it, she has to gain her trust through future missions of other characters ;).

Reactions: nathan_nate

nathan_nate

Jul 9, 2021
Start with Sonya's mission, first talk to Hazel (in the bar) and ask her if she can help you get a girlfriend, then wait in the cafeteria the next few days for her to show up when Sonya is working, talk to her and ask her to move her girl wings :sneaky: .

In the case of Alice, see little by little raising points, start with punishing her with mild exhibitions and then little by little and once the store is unlocked (with Hazel after the date with Sonya and an unknown that is going to happen) you will buy things for to be able to continue punishing her for her poor kitchen preparation :devilish:.

As for Leah's mission, don't worry, there's still a long way to go before you can achieve it, she has to gain her trust through future missions of other characters ;).
2022-06-20_103917.png

Thank you your words working

Reactions: lezard123

Requiem3530

Jan 13, 2022
Just finished everything in the game so far. Good God I am completely invested in this game and I can't wait for more.

Also, I have a question for y'all: Who do you consider best girl? For me it's a tie between Scarlet and Hazel.

Moto_Tsume

May 19, 2022
I have started playing the game from the beginning and i have the following problem : All the girls are unlocked and i can interact with them...

Night_Knight

Jun 29, 2021
Just finished everything in the game so far. Good God I am completely invested in this game and I can't wait for more.

Also, I have a question for y'all: Who do you consider best girl? For me it's a tie between Scarlet and Hazel.
Scarlet is definitely best girl! I love that happy, content closed-eye face she makes.

On a completely different topic, I'd love to see some ass to mouth in this game. I'm quite surprised hasn't been any up until this point.

Jul 9, 2021

Scarlet is the obvious superior in terms of adorable cuteness.

Hazel is the clear winner in terms of being a sassy sarcastic smartass

Asfahal

Jul 8, 2020

Sarah is best girl no doubt, especially since her 180 is complete. Also, tig 'ol bitties

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021

Scarlet is the smile that we should protect,...... and gag

i always see hazel as that bestfriend/wingwoman that always has a plan to get you out of trouble

in my top they would be

1. Scarlet
  2. Alice
  3. Jeanne

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020

All the girls in this game are spatially succulent :devilish: , but it's Alice who gets all my attention :love:.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hello, i have no sound when i start the game, and window doesn't detect the game in my audio mixer. Anny issues ?

I play with the 0.37.2 64 bits windows
Hmm that's weird. The only thing I could think of other than some general issue would be a glitch or something putting the volume on zero in the options.

misterbokit

Oct 10, 2021
Hmm that's weird. The only thing I could think of other than some general issue would be a glitch or something putting the volume on zero in the options.

thank you for your answer, I have just solved the problem, I simply deleted then updated my drivers by searching on the net I came across a forum that said to do this and then install msi nahimic. Since then everything has been working perfectly

Reactions: hachigames

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
ok :unsure: , first you have to solve scarlet's mission, look for her in the forest in the afternoon, then continue and gain confidence until she works in the store (it will unlock the main mission).

Yuki's musion is a consequence of first achieving the missions with Scarlet.

Hazel and Leah, it requires another character to appear (Daise), so don't worry, it's a long way to go :cool:

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
when hazel's mom is there in the weekend start the same as with first star except refuse to dance with her.
Then that same night be in you room to complete the mission.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes