Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Also, I have a question for y'all: Who do you consider best girl? For me it's a tie between Scarlet and Hazel
Sonya is by far my favorite, though I like Alice as well. Every time we get an update and Sonya does not get new content, it makes me sad. :cry:
I feel like she has been a bit neglected

• Sad
Reactions: lezard123

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
i love them all but if i had to pick one it would be Yuki because "she is the best" she makes me laugh out loud and she is crazy, great writing by the way

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
i'm playing 0.37.2 ... not sure on what to do to get through it
Ah, okay. You have to do the following:
1. Wait one day till Wednesday
2. Go to the pool and wait until Leah shows up to do yoga in the afternoon.
3. Click on her portrait and choose to tease her with the vibrator
4. After the initial scene you get to choice to vibrate strong or weak.
5. Vibrate her strong two times, so her total arousal should be at 11 (you have to be between 10 and 15 iirc)
6. Then choose "One last pulse", and the quest should be completed after the ending plays

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Well, I was on vacation while 0.37.2 was released. Already finished 0.37.1 version without any error (%100 now). Should I download and play 0.37.2 version? Is that worth to download? I think it's a kind of patch?

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Well, I was on vacation while 0.37.2 was released. Already finished 0.37.1 version without any error (%100 now). Should I download and play 0.37.2 version? Is that worth to download? I think it's a kind of patch?
No not worth it and tomorrow the new update wil come out.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
The latest update was pretty good, if minor storywise, but it annoys me that it does seem to be that the concern I had that Nyx is a lite version of the way Sarah was at the beginning is accurate, including a MUCH less impressive version of the whole blackmail plot. I was kind of hoping for more from the Nyx character, and I hope it's wrapped up soon, because this part is definitely not strong enough to be any sort of major storyline, in my opinion. I do like the way the Zero storyline is going, and while there didn't seem to be anything for Nadia or Jeanne this update, I like the way their storylines have been going.

Putriselena

Jun 10, 2022
View attachment 1022355

Overview:
Down on your luck, you suddenly receive a letter from an uncle you never knew you had. He offers you a job to manage his tropical island resort. You find it’s full of beautiful women and a strange culture of punishment and reward. But perhaps the island itself is even stranger than the people that inhabit it…

Build friendships and fall in love with the girls. Punish or reward them. Follow their stories. Explore the secrets of the island, upgrade the hotel, build more facilities. Maybe one day, you will become the new ‘Dicktator’!

‘Hail Dicktator’ features fetishes of all kinds already available in the game, including anal, bondage, spanking, tickling and feet.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-01
Release Date: 2022-07-01
Developer: Hachigames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.38.3
Language: English, German, Portuguese; Google Translated: French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Android Chapter 1*: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Android Chapter 2 (new)*: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

*For Android Users: Because of the 2GB app limit, chapter 1 is from start to the Paris mission. Chapter 2 contains all new content from there. If you played the game until the Paris mission, you only need to download chapter 2. PC/Mac/Linux versions are still the complete game in one.

Extras: Italian translation* German Translation Portuguese Translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 898053 View attachment 811117 View attachment 725576 View attachment 811115 View attachment 642051 View attachment 1277145 View attachment 642053 View attachment 811121 View attachment 642054 View attachment 642059 View attachment 642060 View attachment 642061 View attachment 642062 View attachment 642063 View attachment 642064 View attachment 814168 View attachment 642065 View attachment 814170
Compressor windows 32 bite please

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes