John muff

Jun 13, 2022
Since last public release was Friday, the public free release of the next version will be at the end of the month, I'm afraid.

I can post a preview and some pictures however, if you like.

The early access is a perk for supporters, and it's my main source of income since I went full time, so with any disruption due to an early public release will slow down growth and generally development. I will however promise to always keep the game free, and provide support, and all I will do is ask nicely that if you like the game, not to share the early versions to support me for only 3 weeks.
Thank you very much it's unfortunate that I can't donate some money to you I would love to support you, but I can't at the moment, so sorry about that. But I'll recommend your game to people I know as my way of supporting you:D

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
TOTALLY OPPOSITE!

reward for bad cleaning is far better than from good cleaning. i don't even usually look if she did bad or good job and reward or punish her depends on mood.
TBH, I do pay attention to whether someone did a good or bad job, but I always base punishment or reward on a couple of things, trying to act how I might if the situation were RL. For punishments, I'd thus choose whatever I would find sexiest; for rewards, I choose whatever I think the LI would enjoy the most. Always for me the priority is how cute / sexy the LI would look and feel.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
TBH, I do pay attention to whether someone did a good or bad job, but I always base punishment or reward on a couple of things, trying to act how I might if the situation were RL. For punishments, I'd thus choose whatever I would find sexiest; for rewards, I choose whatever I think the LI would enjoy the most. Always for me the priority is how cute / sexy the LI would look and feel.
well i do check when i'm after statspoints but otherwise it doesn't matter since it's just raising income for a day.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
They should have mods to help chose the best options.
I generally just save when there's a choice (how to respond to someone, when to stop tickling / spanking someone, etc.). I then try it and if it doesn't look like I got an outcome I'd prefer, I reload and make the other choice. It should be easy enough, along with the hints that cxx mentioned, that you shouldn't really need mods to get the result you're looking for.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know a site hosting this? ie play without downloading it?
some renpy games are hosted and rpgm too but unity prolly isn't. besides saves are in browser cache so when that is cleared saves are gone.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
probably saying that needs quest x to be completed.
There's a lot it could say — she must have X in a stat (like submission), the MC must have completed a quest, the MC must have purchased an item, etc. That's why I asked; it should give specifics to indicate how to proceed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's a lot it could say — she must have X in a stat (like submission), the MC must have completed a quest, the MC must have purchased an item, etc. That's why I asked; it should give specifics to indicate how to proceed.
yea a lot is bit mildly said, i had 1 where advancing with 1 femme required quest x and that quest came days/weeks later once had advanced on other quests.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
how does it start Alice's "No touching" mission. I can't complete Alice more punismend mission.
one or more quests are possibly blocked because a character is gagged in chastity
I am getting an error like this

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how does it start Alice's "No touching" mission. I can't complete Alice more punismend mission.
one or more quests are possibly blocked because a character is gagged in chastity
I am getting an error like this
It's been a very long time for me since I played this part of the game. Can you post a screenshot of the quest log that you're seeing right now? Hachi, any ideas for dogadeniz?

Reactions: dogadeniz
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes