victomon

Apr 21, 2017
Please help me with this quest, I've been doing it several times but I don't get past that. What am I doing wrong?
1664230255618.jpeg

Padea

Mar 10, 2020
Restauré mi PC recientemente, así que tuve que reiniciar el juego y consumía mucho tiempo, así que aquí hay un guardado para cualquiera que se encuentre en la misma situación.
[/COTIZAR]
Si señor, estoy en su situación, pero si no es mucho pedir, ¿podría indicarme dónde copiar el archivo guardado?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Restauré mi PC recientemente, así que tuve que reiniciar el juego y consumía mucho tiempo, así que aquí hay un guardado para cualquiera que se encuentre en la misma situación.
Please post your comments in English, since this is an English-language forum. This is explained in the F95Zone site rules. Also, please place your response after the text you're quoting so it's easier to distinguish your reply from what you quote.

Por favor, escribe tus comentarios en inglés, ya que este es un foro en inglés. Esto se explica en las normas del sitio F95Zone. Además, coloca tu respuesta después del texto que citas para que sea más fácil distinguir tu respuesta de lo que citas.
Please help me with this quest, I've been doing it several times but I don't get past that. What am I doing wrong?
View attachment 2066652
It says there are multiple endings; did you do all of the endings? I can't remember for certain, but I believe each star is a different ending.

Reactions: zeldagamernl

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update but funny as usual, mc better have sex on next update or he will suffer from blueball syndrome (yes i know all sexscenes are repeatable).

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
I passed in English, there is a mistake in others. When Leah does yoga. You need to activate the vibrator. The number of arousal should be displayed to you. This number should be 10-15. Otherwise, it's a loss.

Reactions: victomon

victomon

Apr 21, 2017
I passed in English, there is a mistake in others. When Leah does yoga. You need to activate the vibrator. The number of arousal should be displayed to you. This number should be 10-15. Otherwise, it's a loss.
Thanks, I managed to pass it, I had to change the language to English since it does not work correctly in another language.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Problem is, talking to Zero and then Alice works out just fine and both give a (Correct choice) remark in dialogue, but talking to Hazel afterwards doesn't progress the quest ("I need to outsmart her, maybe someone else can help me") and you're back to the start.

After a couple loops, even Alice seems to bug out and not give you the imbued collar anymore.

I think there's something wrong with the quest, it's not just RTFM.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Problem is, talking to Zero and then Alice works out just fine and both give a (Correct choice) remark in dialogue, but talking to Hazel afterwards doesn't progress the quest ("I need to outsmart her, maybe someone else can help me") and you're back to the start.

After a couple loops, even Alice seems to bug out and not give you the imbued collar anymore.

I think there's something wrong with the quest, it's not just RTFM.
If you like, you can send me your save, and I'll check if something went wrong.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
If you like, you can send me your save, and I'll check if something went wrong.
Appreciated :) but eventually I got it to work. I'm not 100% sure what it was, since I restarted the game and reloaded the save before trying as well, but in the end at some point it simply progressed as intended.

First attempt after game restart, I went talk to Zero > Cutscene ("Leah spun around") > talk to Alice > Cutscene ("Leah spun around for the third time"), after which I was sent back to the beginning before I had a chance to talk to Hazel (Narrator: "This isn't how it was supposed to end...", "Try again! (rewinding)").

After the rewind I first talked to Zero, but that time it didn't trigger the first cutscene. Instead I could immediately talk to Alice. Then it triggered the cutscene ("Leah spun around"), and I could talk to Hazel and got the proper dialogue with kiss and sneaking the collar into her pocket. Afterwards, cutscene ("Leah spun around for the third time") and it ended.

It seems like the order of events is the issue, with a cutscene triggering too early, sometimes.
The above sequence of events is reproducible, at least with my save. I could still send it to you if you want to test it - what's the save path?

Reactions: hachigames

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Appreciated :) but eventually I got it to work. I'm not 100% sure what it was, since I restarted the game and reloaded the save before trying as well, but in the end at some point it simply progressed as intended.

First attempt after game restart, I went talk to Zero > Cutscene ("Leah spun around") > talk to Alice > Cutscene ("Leah spun around for the third time"), after which I was sent back to the beginning before I had a chance to talk to Hazel (Narrator: "This isn't how it was supposed to end...", "Try again! (rewinding)").

After the rewind I first talked to Zero, but that time it didn't trigger the first cutscene. Instead I could immediately talk to Alice. Then it triggered the cutscene ("Leah spun around"), and I could talk to Hazel and got the proper dialogue with kiss and sneaking the collar into her pocket. Afterwards, cutscene ("Leah spun around for the third time") and it ended.

It seems like the order of events is the issue, with a cutscene triggering too early, sometimes.
The above sequence of events is reproducible, at least with my save. I could still send it to you if you want to test it - what's the save path?
C:\Users\[YourUsername]\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save

If you use a different drive letter, replace the C with the proper letter, ofc.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
I can't complete the Alice quest "More Punishment" specifically, the last task 'Leashed Cleaning.'

It says that I must have Alice's submission points at 20 (Which I do) and have completed the quest "No Touching."

The problem is that I looked through the completed quests and it is not there, so it hasn't triggered yet? The game says that I'm about 81% complete on the latest version here. So, has it not triggered yet or is it due to a bug?

Any help would be appreciated.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Anyone crashed when they reach Nyx's dance in the showers area scene?
Are you on mobile by chance? I had one other case this happened to. It was on a pretty modern phone as well, so I have no idea what causes it. I will check and see again if I can do something (unfortunately it's not easy to retrieve a log on android), but if not, I will add a skip option to at least continue to play this scene.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
[
I can't complete the Alice quest "More Punishment" specifically, the last task 'Leashed Cleaning.'

It says that I must have Alice's submission points at 20 (Which I do) and have completed the quest "No Touching."

The problem is that I looked through the completed quests and it is not there, so it hasn't triggered yet? The game says that I'm about 81% complete on the latest version here. So, has it not triggered yet or is it due to a bug?

Just keep playing, you will unlock the no touching quest eventually.
I think you need to have around 60 to 70 procent of the game completed to unlock it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

that's not only quest which will advance at later point so just keep playing and eventually that and others will pop-up.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes