cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are still games on Patreon with sleep sex content, but that is a bummer.. maaaybe at least more voyeurism since there seems to be only 3 scenes so far
yes there are but since it was posted by 1 dev as patreon contacting him and "requesting" removal of those scenes it's not official rule.

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
hazels Laptop password feet geht nicht. Ich versuchte in der deutschen Übersetzung füße oder auch füsse. Was geht?
hazel's laptop password feet doesn't work. In the German translation, I tried 'füße' or 'füsse'. What works?

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
hazels Laptop password feet geht nicht. Ich versuchte in der deutschen Übersetzung füße oder auch füsse. Was geht?
hazel's laptop password feet doesn't work. In the German translation, I tried 'füße' or 'füsse'. What works?
Change language to english type in the password feet then change language back to german.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Great game so far. The time mechanic can be a bit frustrating when you only have a few quests that all happen in the evening but that's minor. Tremendous renders. Fun story. Great girls.

I do love the urgency though. Something terrible is happening that could put the island in jeopardy. I'm going to wait til Sunday afternoon to talk to someone about it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Great game so far. The time mechanic can be a bit frustrating when you only have a few quests that all happen in the evening but that's minor.
yea since no timetable to do things (i'm well past 100 days ingame). also if does checkup on hotel (cleaning, cooking, etc) then misses spa checkup and nurse checkup and possibly town checkup and then only left is to do bar checkup

Reactions: Eticketjedi
Oct 6, 2021
Are you on mobile by chance? I had one other case this happened to. It was on a pretty modern phone as well, so I have no idea what causes it. I will check and see again if I can do something (unfortunately it's not easy to retrieve a log on android), but if not, I will add a skip option to at least continue to play this scene.
Yes I'm on Android game version 0.41.1

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
Stuck during this part of the second scavenger hunt.
No matter what I pick, I'm just in an endless loop that doesn't continue.

Reactions: denen

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
next week hail (mary if saves work or lilith if saves don't work).

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes