Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I am pretty sure this is dumb question, but where to search after getting hint by Leah? Zero tells MC to look at location made of glass, but I so far I didn't find what location that is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am pretty sure this is dumb question, but where to search after getting hint by Leah? Zero tells MC to look at location made of glass, but I so far I didn't find what location that is.
beach maybe. save and check location and if wrong load save and check other.

Reactions: Thermophob

Hein Daddel

Modder
Nov 22, 2019
There was a bug in my translation system which falsely marked new text as 'translated', so the system wouldn't send it in to google translate. I've fixed it and after I run all languages, I'll upload a version with the languages working.
Hello,
have tried the Fix German - Google. Everything is translated except for 8-10 sentences.
Maybe revise again.

seth112

Nov 11, 2021
Hello i can't get quest talking with sarah started (all i get it to ask a few question about herself or try to make small talk, neither work for quest), any tips?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello i can't get quest talking with sarah started (all i get it to ask a few question about herself or try to make small talk, neither work for quest), any tips?
you need to complete scarlet's quest 1st, at least 1 star (i think).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doesnt work
Cheat:
Cheats: type into the cheat bar in the hotel management panel (without quotes) (press the hotel button).
* "money" (gives max money)
* "ruinme" (0 money)
* "giveXk" (replace X with pos. or neg. number to add X times 1000 G)
* "maxallstats" (sets all stats of the girls to current maximum. known bug: also sets money to 0, but you can use the money cheats after)

might work once (early).

KingHota20037

Jul 5, 2021
Cheat:
Cheats: type into the cheat bar in the hotel management panel (without quotes) (press the hotel button).
* "money" (gives max money)
* "ruinme" (0 money)
* "giveXk" (replace X with pos. or neg. number to add X times 1000 G)
* "maxallstats" (sets all stats of the girls to current maximum. known bug: also sets money to 0, but you can use the money cheats after)

might work once (early).
thanks

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Still nothing, think it's a bug, any idea on what I can do about it?
The fateful streams quest being in the questlog is a bug and should be fixed in the latest version (i hope).

For the first scavenger hunt quest you will have to go to the Lobby during the day while nobody else is there and use the search button. Then you can find the next hint on one of the computers.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes