-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hachi, I like how this latest update ended. I think your animations have improved greatly. Your continued work to learn and increase your skill shows. I'm also impressed that you're able to juggle so many different personality types so well. No two characters feel the same, something I think that writers at times find hard to pull off. Even their speech feels somewhat different, which makes them more realistic. Well done.

I do feel like it's a smart strategy as you move forward, to include more details about the Organization and have it be a more present threat generally. Perhaps that will be accomplished with what's now been revealed.

I've enjoyed the game throughout, but I do think it has been a bit sparse in what we as the players have been allowed to learn about them. I understand that it's supposed to be a very secretive group. However, you've provided a reasonable amount of detail about things like the gods, specifically Eris and Aneris, but it seems like that's not as true for this other. There have been encounters with their agents that revealed some details (we know, for example, that they are very cruel and extremely powerful), but it feels like there is a lot to know that I would've expected to learn already.

That said, I do feel there's a likelihood of some ties between the gods, the Organization, and the island being uncovered as Nyx works for the Organization and the MC helps Zero uncover meaning in her dreams. I hope to see a lot more of that in future releases. But obviously, the most important thing is to follow what your patrons want, as long as it doesn't interfere with your own vision of the story.

Last edited:

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
I liked the update and I especially like that Sarah is getting new powers now. I hope they aren't corrupt powers, but they look like it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update aka very funny, there seemed to be typo when mc met girls at leisure center (about unlocking potential) and use should been us. no biggie.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I've come back to this game after a while, and just completed the part where the Organization contacts Nyx, and I'm hoping it takes a twist where we don't even see Nyx confront Sarah or anyone else with the help of the Organization, but is simply betrayed right away the way Zero was, and Sarah only finds a broken version of Nyx that is rescued by her, the MC, and the others. I'm thinking the twist is supported by the narrative so far, and I think would fit well within the storylines for Sarah and Zero.

spenk

May 4, 2018
I would suggest a dildochair or a milking machine (for Scarlett) to bring something new into this game ... how about a poll
Chastity belts would also be highly recommanded :)

Reactions: oceanbobo4

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I would suggest a dildochair or a milking machine (for Scarlett) to bring something new into this game ... how about a poll
Chastity belts would also be highly recommanded :)
For Scarlett? A somewhat odd request, given she has a smaller bosom than many of the girls in the game. Also, would that be a reward or a punishment? :p

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes