Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I would suggest a dildochair or a milking machine (for Scarlett) to bring something new into this game ... how about a poll
Chastity belts would also be highly recommanded :)
There are already chastity belts. They feature heavily for one girl and then pop up later in a quest for two others.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Played this a while ago, just starting new again from beginning but forgotten almost everything, the maid's exhibitionism isn't going up at all, I thought it was meant to go up when you strip her when she fails cooking, but it's still on 0/5.

To be honest I could probably use having some sort or reminder about what actions raise what stat.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Played this a while ago, just starting new again from beginning but forgotten almost everything, the maid's exhibitionism isn't going up at all, I thought it was meant to go up when you strip her when she fails cooking, but it's still on 0/5.

To be honest I could probably use having some sort or reminder about what actions raise what stat.
Look at the,dammit I forget the name of the icon, it shows the number the girl is at and what actions, if any, will raise it. It's by the quest percentage tab.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
At the end of the row that shows the scores, there is a little thing of horizontal lines 1666141737407.png . If you click on that it makes a dropdown that shows all of the ways to raise the numbers.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Shorty1887

Oct 17, 2022
Hi, I'm stuck at the moment. I can't get on with Leah and the quest "Professional Sport" and "A guest from France". Can anyone help me? I have version 0.4.3.1 and am now completed 44% of the tasks.

spenk

May 4, 2018
Yeah but no long time chastity where she has to do a lot of bad things to get free ...
orgasm denial over a long period for Yuki or Alice would be good too.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah but no long time chastity where she has to do a lot of bad things to get free ...
orgasm denial over a long period for Yuki or Alice would be good too.
Depends on what you mean by "over a long period" but there's already a little bit of that with Alice for punishment with the dildo.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck at the moment. I can't get on with Leah and the quest "Professional Sport" and "A guest from France". Can anyone help me? I have version 0.4.3.1 and am now completed 44% of the tasks.
you most likely miss some other quest before you can do those and guest from france is somewhat near endgame.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That said, I do feel there's a likelihood of some ties between the gods, the Organization, and the island being uncovered as Nyx works for the Organization and the MC helps Zero uncover meaning in her dreams. I hope to see a lot more of that in future releases. But obviously, the most important thing is to follow what your patrons want, as long as it doesn't interfere with your own vision of the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Lukecastel

Feb 26, 2022
View attachment 1022355

Overview:
Down on your luck, you suddenly receive a letter from an uncle you never knew you had. He offers you a job to manage his tropical island resort. You find it’s full of beautiful women and a strange culture of punishment and reward. But perhaps the island itself is even stranger than the people that inhabit it…

Build friendships and fall in love with the girls. Punish or reward them. Follow their stories. Explore the secrets of the island, upgrade the hotel, build more facilities. Maybe one day, you will become the new ‘Dicktator’!

‘Hail Dicktator’ features fetishes of all kinds already available in the game, including anal, bondage, spanking, tickling and feet.
As of 0.40, there are close to 1000 events, ~10k renders, and over 50 full animations in the game, and additionally a lot of slideshow mini animations. Full animations are currently mostly in the later game.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-14
Release Date: 2022-10-14
Developer: Hachigames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.43.1
Language: English, German, Portuguese; Google Translated: French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Italian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

Updated Translations for v0.43.x
(replace files in installFolder\HailDicktator_Data\StreamingAssets\language)
MEGA

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: MEGA - - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android Chapter 1 (HQ): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android Chapter 2 (HQ): MEGA -
- WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Italian translation* - German Translation - Portuguese Translation

*For Android Users: Because of the 2GB app limit, chapter 1 is from start to the Paris mission. Chapter 2 contains all new content from there. If you played the game until the Paris mission, you only need to download chapter 2. PC/Mac/Linux versions are still the complete game in one.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 898053 View attachment 1939571 View attachment 1939575 View attachment 811117 View attachment 725576 View attachment 642051 View attachment 1277145 View attachment 642053 View attachment 811121 View attachment 642054 View attachment 642059 View attachment 642060 View attachment 642061 View attachment 642062 View attachment 642063 View attachment 642064 View attachment 814168 View attachment 814170
Not really sure why Android Mega download chapter 2 isn't downloading in Mega, just stuck at 1%. Does the problem is on Mega app or the game?

KingHota20037

Jul 5, 2021
im stuck at this quest (the scavenger hunt)
im surrounded by gold and diamonds you see me everyday but you never checked me out
where do i have to search?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not really sure why Android Mega download chapter 2 isn't downloading in Mega, just stuck at 1%. Does the problem is on Mega app or the game?
mega app, try dling with jdownloader2.

im stuck at this quest (the scavenger hunt)
im surrounded by gold and diamonds you see me everyday but you never checked me out
where do i have to search?
1st or 2nd? if 1st then post telling where to look is somewhere on thread and if 2nd then save search whatever place and if is wrong then load save and try other place.

KingHota20037

Jul 5, 2021
mega app, try dling with jdownloader2.

1st or 2nd? if 1st then post telling where to look is somewhere on thread and if 2nd then save search whatever place and if is wrong then load save and try other place.
i think is the 1st ive completed 16% of the quest

areteii

Dec 19, 2021
Someone really needs to start compressing this game.

Either way since I started playing it a long, long, long time ago, before the first scavanger hunt was released this has been one of my favorite games and I am always happy when a new patch comes around, though I try to download only once every two or three patches.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes