tsukino_kage

Mar 31, 2018
Does anyone have a save of just before the latest update? Can I have a copy please? My computer died and now that I have this new one, I lost my save file.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, short but had its funnies and story. i really wish mc's party wins so mc gets to punish nadia.

Reactions: Patterrible

hammy4669

Jul 24, 2018
Somehow Stun locked myself from loading my saves D: It began from the fateful streams not starting so I decided to update the game and my dumbass thought I was on Chapter 2 already (Android) So I updated and resaved so now my save file won't open on the CH1 version and my quest on CH2 says it's not on this version. Guess I'm gonna load the games on window then progress the story untill CH2 then. I'm such an idiot :0

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I just completed the latest update, and I think that still trying to make Nyx a significant character really detracts from the more interesting storylines going on. This supersuit of hers just seems like it is going to be an attempt to try to make her more interesting by just making her more powerful. I don't want to see her defeated at this point; I don't want to see her at all, and I suspect I'm not the only one.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
nice update as usual, short but had its funnies and story. i really wish mc's party wins so mc gets to punish nadia.
preferably by kicking her off the island forever, even better with a nice anchor tied to her feet.

Personally I find that each new girl added to game, probably since the time Daisy on has taken away more than it's added. All the original girls just seem lost and pointless or are nothing more than props for the next new girls story. Things that where promised or hinted at or teased at to my knowledge have yet to be added, instead it's just another new girl who somehow fucks stuff up and then is magically forgiven and as soon as that happens, another new evil bitch appears and the cycle repeats... Bartender chick, Sarah, Daisy, Nadia...

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I just completed the latest update, and I think that still trying to make Nyx a significant character really detracts from the more interesting storylines going on. This supersuit of hers just seems like it is going to be an attempt to try to make her more interesting by just making her more powerful. I don't want to see her defeated at this point; I don't want to see her at all, and I suspect I'm not the only one.
Cant wait to see her again - the best characters in this game have been straight up IMO the villains. Fuck lets call a spade a spade here and admit a huge half of the MCs harem were villains at some point or other in the story to no detriment of others as dev decided instead to focus on "making them interesting". We've had the sweetest girl on the island possessed by an unpredictable god, her sister a wannabe tyrant, two spies in the basement and even a barmaid who was shown not to be above kidnap. Truth is most of the harem dont need massive amounts more screentime to develop and instead actually benefit from others and conflict, it also bends heavily into the BDSM and maledom theme of the game having girls to put in their place organically vs everyone and anyone basically being on board with the new commander as is the case for what everyone but two now on the island (and even those two do as they are told when already from the commander at least).

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Cant wait to see her again - the best characters in this game have been straight up IMO the villains. Fuck lets call a spade a spade here and admit a huge half of the MCs harem were villains at some point or other in the story to no detriment of others as dev decided instead to focus on "making them interesting". We've had the sweetest girl on the island possessed by an unpredictable god, her sister a wannabe tyrant, two spies in the basement and even a barmaid who was shown not to be above kidnap. Truth is most of the harem dont need massive amounts more screentime to develop and instead actually benefit from others and conflict, it also bends heavily into the BDSM and maledom theme of the game having girls to put in their place organically vs everyone and anyone basically being on board with the new commander as is the case for what everyone but two now on the island (and even those two do as they are told when already from the commander at least).
Many of the villains where shit and still are. I resent being forced to forgive Daisy or being blocked from proceeding. Same for Sarah though she did finally sort of win me over.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ts_ironman

Nov 11, 2019
Would be awesome! There is more info on the mechanics on discord, if you like to join. I can make a channel for you and give you the specific roles.

I'm covering a fair amount of unicode already, including korean/chinese/japanese, so adding any additional smaller set to the typeset wouldn't be a problem.
I would love to help make a translation into Brazilian Portuguese, since Portuguese from Portugal is a little different from what is spoken or written here, so some words in the game are a little meaningless for Brazilians, who like play like me.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Uhhh guys just to know.. is it just me that is getting some weird white screens when i scroll down the quests?
Its like highlighting some things.. dunno how to explain it

Jan 24, 2021
OK, what stupid thing am I doing wrong?! In the game next to the sub, where you have to stop Hazel from cheating, what order do I do it in? No matter what I do (and I get the text "correct choice", I never make it in time?!

Right now I am going;
Cross other side, talk Hazel (correct choice text)
Cross again, talk Zero (correct choice text)
Talk with the maid, get a power stopping colar (correct choice text)

and the she turns around for the third time and time gets rewinded!?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
OK, what stupid thing am I doing wrong?! In the game next to the sub, where you have to stop Hazel from cheating, what order do I do it in? No matter what I do (and I get the text "correct choice", I never make it in time?!

Right now I am going;
Cross other side, talk Hazel (correct choice text)
Cross again, talk Zero (correct choice text)
Talk with the maid, get a power stopping colar (correct choice text)

and the she turns around for the third time and time gets rewinded!?
Hmm weird, is there any "correct choice" text on Hazel? I just checked the quest and there shouldn't be one unless I'm blind which is entirely possible.

What you have to do is talk to Zero, then Alice, and lastly Hazel (and since the scene continues right away there is no correct choice text)

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
If some has a good memory then a walk through be good help or the dev to put a location on we're you need to go that be good over all I'm enjoying the game great start keep it up

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes