Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Thank you. It looks like it's the text-to-speech module that is causing the issue. Since this system is using an external process, something weird must have happened during build. I'll make another test build to see if that works.
I test it for you with pleasures.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Still the same problem. A capture is joint.

Have a small possibility the problem is local. But i dont think.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Still the same problem. A capture is joint.

Have a small possibility the problem is local. But i dont think.
Hmm... Maybe this one works:

I turned off TTS in that build

Mar 10, 2020
Incredible Job hachigames, I am really enjoying the game so far. There was a minor spelling error in the description of the quest Kidnappers League: The Begining where the word 'Monday' is spelled as 'Mondey'. Best of luck with your development :).

Edit: Here is the screenshot of where the spelling error was found

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hachigames

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Is this BDSM all the way through? I was kind of hoping for different kinks with different girls, but it seems all in the same wheelhouse.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this BDSM all the way through? I was kind of hoping for different kinks with different girls, but it seems all in the same wheelhouse.
there are other punishments and rewards than bdsm.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I rather liked the update until the Nyx storyline spoiled the party. Overall, I think the update was quite good, but please stop making Nyx part of the story. She just seems like a lazy and weakened amalgamation of Sarah's spoiled viciousness and Nadia's wounded sadism, and I'm pretty sure more people are interested in seeing where the Jeanne/Nadia storyline is going (I really liked their battle, for example, as goofy as the setup was) than trying to figure out why Nyx is being involved in anything of import. Heck, there are other storylines that are still going on that Nyx is likely to be a distraction from than a intriguing addition to.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
How can I trigger the Alice's quest "No touching"? Is it really far back quest?
Just keep playing the game.
The quest you need to unlock this wil only become available much later in the game.
To give you an idea about how much progress you need.
You now have finished somewhere between the 20% and 30% of the game.
The quest wil unlock when you have passed atleast the 60%.
Been awhile for me and there are a couple updates added since then so percent wise that is shifted since then.

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
hachigames This might be minor in the grand scheme of things, but a UI adjustment I would recommend for usability, is on the Hotel screen: Move the facilities to the bottom, that way we don't have to keep scrolling down to see the only three rows that matter and keep changing.

Since Facilities never change (always +1 once a line is added), it would be most helpful to have the Statuses for Cleanliness/Service/Maintenance at the top.

Thanks for a great game. It's been fun so far (I just got to 28%).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, i think nadia should have gotten bigger punishment but oh well.

hachigames there seems to be minor bug as i maxed hazel(nut)'s obedience on night before end of update but on next day it had dropped back to 5/10.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
I am honestly intrigued about the story with the explosion. And while I STILL can't stand Nadia and would just like her to die, hearing that she was scapegoated might just be what's needed to break her and get her to mellow out. a lot.

But this Nyx stuff... Seriously. No. She is a dull character who is nothing more than an amalgamation of Nadia and Sarah, and the storyarc is already so DAMN predictable.

Just focus on Jeanne, Zero and Nadia for now. Hell. Let the Protag just go on the offensive for once instead of just being a passive reactionary as he's been all game.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes