hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm stuck on Unlikely Team-up step 4. It says I should go to the base in the forest when Nadia & Scarlet are there, but when I do so nothing happens, Nadia has no interactions, and Scarlett I can just ask "How are you doing?". I've got no other quests to do.

Is there something I'm missing, or is this a bug?
Hmm, it should be just that for the trigger. Possibly something must have gone wrong on a previous quest (with Scarlets bondage bench).
You can try doing the bondage bench fuck again in MC's room. There should be a short scene with scarlet in the morning after, which is the requirement of the quest. Maybe for some reason that one didn't trigger when you played the first time.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Sowred:

To make more money, go to the Hotel icon at the top of the game.

Click on the icon.

Then increase efficiency and persistence.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

dctrekkie

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, it should be just that for the trigger. Possibly something must have gone wrong on a previous quest (with Scarlets bondage bench).
You can try doing the bondage bench fuck again in MC's room. There should be a short scene with scarlet in the morning after, which is the requirement of the quest. Maybe for some reason that one didn't trigger when you played the first time.
Yep, that was it. Thanks.

Rimuru2409

Jun 23, 2020
In new update, in the Hunt when talking to the girls. I talked to Zero then i talked to Alice and she gave me Daisy's Collar. What we do next?

Apr 24, 2017
The game does not open and stuck at "Loading Languages" screen for me.
Any idea why this is happening? I searched for it and could not find anything here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any idea why this is happening? I searched for it and could not find anything here.
on 1 unity game game wouldn't load cause system language was other than english.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
There was a bug in a previous version but that has been fixed. If it's still happening, can you send me your Player.log from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\, and I'll take a look what happened.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
that face... :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was unexpectedly & pleasantly surprised by this game. Didn't think it would be this good.
Some moment it's sad/emotional because of girls upbringing(mother, orphan, bullying) and other times it made me giggle IRL.
Example: Wayne's world flashback noise (blim, blim, blim...) // Welcome to the dungeon, we've got fun and games
There's a good mix of both, and the story behind it all(encompassing) is surprisingly good. Hail Dicktator! :LOL:

P.S. I'm at 88% quest done, and I'm sad because I'm almost done with the game(current version). When I feel like that I know it's a good game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hitfran1612

Jul 8, 2022
im stuck at the Pool Girl mission, when i go to the pool to talk to Sarah it doesnt do anything, i cant interact with her to continue the mission

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
As we approach the end of 2022, I'll just take this opportunity to leave a message of appreciation for hachigames . I don't know of any other dev here (well, at least the ones I follow...) that keeps such a tight schedule of updates and don't rely on vague and/or false promises. Throughout 2022, there was a new update for Hail Dicktator every 3 weeks (!).
It is a privilege for me to be a part of this project through my Portuguese translation. Hachi is currently the only dev I support regularly on Patreon (I *do* contribute there to some other projects, but not on a regular basis) and Hail Dicktator is the only game I contribute with translations.

I take this opportunity to wish Hachi (and everyone here!) a Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

P.S.: I really cannot understand how some people can leave bad reviews of this game. There is a difference between "a bad game" and "a game that I personally don't like". I just wish more people could understand the difference...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Throughout 2022, there was a new update for Hail Dicktator every 3 weeks (!).

P.S.: I really cannot understand how some people can leave bad reviews of this game. There is a difference between "a bad game" and "a game that I personally don't like". I just wish more people could understand the difference...
there are some devs with monthly release and at least 1 other with 3 weeks releases so sometimes on latter case it feels like just finished prev. version and new is out.

well spend time on f95 and you'll see many idiots who post reasons of why they don't like game cause it doesn't have this or that like that would interest anybody.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes