7T Primal

Jun 26, 2021
Does anyone have a save from 3 updates ago & if possible a way to change the main character's name.

My PC got updated from Windows 8 to Windows 10 by Best Buy & My user data didn't copied over, so i lost everything.

Last edited:

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Massive WTF @ 45-50%- MC keeps going to daisy and hazel for advice on things he should be talking to Leah about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is he supposed to be the stupidest person around?

Does anyone have a save from 3 updates ago & if possible a way to change the main character's name.
Do you know what % complete you were near?

7T Primal

Jun 26, 2021
Massive WTF @ 45-50%- MC keeps going to daisy and hazel for advice on things he should be talking to Leah about.
is he supposed to be the stupidest person around?

Do you know what % complete you were near?
I had everything done up to 3 updates ago

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well daisy etc wander around island more freely than leah so they stumble upon things leah won't and see guests more than leah does.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
well daisy etc wander around island more freely than leah so they stumble upon things leah won't and see guests more than leah does.
Also it is well established that Daisy's spiritual role gives her a greater understanding of the non-scientific aspects of the world (like Eris and Aneris) whereas Leah is very skeptical.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Also it is well established that Daisy's spiritual role gives her a greater understanding of the non-scientific aspects of the world (like Eris and Aneris) whereas Leah is very skeptical.
I could be wrong because he is not specific. but the idea I have is that in most of these situations the game also explains this to you very well in the form of MC thoughts

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
I could be wrong because he is not specific. but the idea I have is that in most of these situations the game also explains this to you very well in the form of MC thoughts
The big door to a hidden base isn't a spiritual issue, and MC didn't even think to speak to Leah after finding it. Jeanne acting all weird also wasn't a spiritual issue. There was brief 'thought' from the MC on that one about talking to Leah but he dismissed it for no reason, even though he knew there was a potential intruder around.

It's not a big deal, really. Just something that stood out to me as a facepalm dumbass move not to bring those up to Leah sooner. It all 'worked out' in the end anyway :D

Galgantis

Sep 23, 2020
Hi, in the last update, in the second Scavenge Hunt what you have to do to win?
I've tried any combination
But every time I get defeated and there are no clue except that
Thank you for your help!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
true dat. also leah is mostly on hotel lobby or at office and then bit resting she goes to unwind at the bar so no island exploring.

Hi, in the last update, in the second Scavenge Hunt what you have to do to win?
I've tried any combination
Thank you for your help!
after alice gives to mc something you need to goto yuki.

dctrekkie

Oct 27, 2017
I'm stuck on Unlikely Team-up step 4. It says I should go to the base in the forest when Nadia & Scarlet are there, but when I do so nothing happens, Nadia has no interactions, and Scarlett I can just ask "How are you doing?". I've got no other quests to do.

Is there something I'm missing, or is this a bug?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes