jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Can anyone share some screenshots of what the new girls look like? Haven't played this game in many many updates and I'm curious about what has been added. It'll be a big time commitment to start over so I'd like to see if the new girls are my taste

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah... I feel the next few updates will be completely unplayable. Nyx just doesnt interest me one damn bit. She is barely a character, just taking the bad parts of both Nadja and Sarah and being even less interesting. Sure, I would love to learn more about the organization since they are the big bad...

But this is not the way to go about it. Switching perspectives is not a solution. Not when the character you are following is both unlikeable and uninteresting.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Can anyone share some screenshots of what the new girls look like? Haven't played this game in many many updates and I'm curious about what has been added. It'll be a big time commitment to start over so I'd like to see if the new girls are my taste
Tbh If that is needed for you to replay the game, I would wait another 2 or 3 updates atleast.
As there is no sexual interaction with them for now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mac version needs visual studio redistributable c++ any idea where to install it for m1 macs, i was able to play this game previousy
try arm64 version from microsoft's site or try install x64 version via rosetta or ask help from apple's support.

• Angry
Reactions: AnotherBrick

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I like the organization girls' designs, but my god do I despise playing as Nyx. She's an absolute cunt-- and, much like Nadia, I'm not in any hurry to get at her literal cunt. Obviously, that side's pretty much purely lesbian. I know a lot would love that; I'm not one of them, but that's great for them.

Also; up until the end of the Organization content, I stupidly thought you had to finish it before being to play as yourself again. Didn't know you just switched from the Map screen.

Last edited:

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Screenshot_2022-12-17-22-21-19-736_com.HachiGames.HailDicktator.jpg im download the new patch and use my save from previous version why is this appear??

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Thankfully hachigames continues to do what he had thought for the game and does not change to please those few very understanding and morally superior minds who don't tolerate anything or anyone that dont follows their standards and immediately want to kill and crusify.
hell if I'm not mistaken these people have been complaining since the beginning with Leah.
I can only imagine the magnificent generic and boring story these people would tell if they wrote one.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Dicked Daisy's derriere last update, and now Sarah gets her turn. This was one of the first things I wanted to do to her at the start of her character arc, but I never would've imagined the pay-off would be so sweet and tender. Back then, I'd imagined absolutely destroying her while she's bound and broken. Story's really come a long way.

One hell of a nut.

Reactions: jonerikson

Phillip.J.Fry

Oct 5, 2020
Will all future updates need to have additional software installed to play? All previous updates were immediately playable.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
A Chinese agent named "Fang"? :unsure:

I wonder if Sir-farts-a-lot knows about this? :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes