CodeineCrazyKermit

Jul 8, 2018
Maybe it is just a Mac thing, but (like the others mentioned) we get loading problems with this update due to a missing visual studio that didn't need to be loaded before.
VS Redistributable C++ 2015 was never made for Macs so not sure why the game even requests it, you wouldnt be able to run it anyway without VM.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will all future updates need to have additional software installed to play? All previous updates were immediately playable.
What you mean?
I never installed extra software for this game?
ms visual studio redistributable 20xx which n+1 programs in windows use.

game doesn't get blocked by antivirus? system and keyboard language is english? tried after extracting on fresh dl?

VS Redistributable C++ 2015 was never made for Macs so not sure why the game even requests it, you wouldnt be able to run it anyway without VM.
well none vses were made for mac, can install it via rosetta.

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
Damn, I love that you can play as Nyx, even if it is just a small section!

Good job, Hachi.

I knew she'd be important because of how much care was put into her model, but this exceeded my expectations.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I have problems downloading the Win version using the Gofile link. I tried to download yesterday and today and both times the download stalled almost immediately after 10-15 MB. I usually do not have problems downloading large games from Gofile. I finally used Mega and downloaded it in 5-10 min, so the problem is not the speed of my internet connection.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I have problems downloading the Win version using the Gofile link. I tried to download yesterday and today and both times the download stalled almost immediately after 10-15 MB. I usually do not have problems downloading large games from Gofile. I finally used Mega and downloaded it in 5-10 min, so the problem is not the speed of my internet connection.
i had the same problem. Gofile usually has the same speed as Mega for me but this link is very slow

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i had the same problem. Gofile usually has the same speed as Mega for me but this link is very slow
money problems.

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
Is there a clear path for Mac users now how to make this game playable again? I am pretty reluctant to download and install any software without even knowing if it solves the problem in the first place.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Awesome we can start putting more faces to the evil organisation and what do you know... they are all likely bangable in the future lol.

Is i'm assuming correct they will also end up with powers on their own so finally we are gonna have some outright super villains, this should mix things up and really show worth in all the developing of our own powers we've seen the last few updates. Dev is making a pretty good case in why we should not root for mostly any of them (save shy library orphan, she can join the harem any day she likes and i've always liked Nyx who has a genuine reason for being like he is with a legit rivalry arc with Sarah) but the rest will be worthy of good old Dicktator punishments, i enjoy those more when warranted vs just the girls getting off on them so much they actually request them but that's just me.

Also wondering if we will properly integrate Nadia to the hotel now we have an extra floor or perhaps that honour will be saved till after she enters the harem which im sure will be sooner rather than later as the story will need to focus more on the organisation going forward now the Scavenger hunt arc is over (really the only loose ends not related to Organisation is Zero and its good we are getting Eris back on the scene it seems but the rest need something to bring them back into the story proper vs just finding new and interesting ways to appease or seduce the MC).

Liliyns

Jun 26, 2020
there is native android version so no need for joiplay. besides unitygames don't work well/at all on joiplay
Yah i know but there are split in 2 parts and since i like to save all h scenes i can't access scenes from p1 if i have p2 installed still thank you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a clear path for Mac users now how to make this game playable again? I am pretty reluctant to download and install any software without even knowing if it solves the problem in the first place.
try wine.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update except getting zero out of dungeon was quite pain in ass since other duties (service checks) kept mc busy (jeanne i freed on 1st possible day) and also getting back to hotel from nyx's quest wasn't that obvious.

also found bug, mc punished doc but after he left to get latest "tool" punishment didn't continue.

CodeineCrazyKermit

Jul 8, 2018
macOS update 0.46.1 solution

You need:
- Older version of the game installed, I got 0.44.1
- New 0.46.1 version installed

1. Right-click the new 0.46.1 version and select "Show Package Contents"
2. Go to Contents/Resources/Data
3. Copy all the files (Command+C)
4. Right-click the old game version and select "Show Package Contents"
5. Go to Contents/Resources/Data
6. Paste all the files (Command+P)
7. Select "Replace All" when asked about duplicates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see on the image above, I have the "Scavenger Hunt: The Finale" quest, which was added in 0.45.1, and it does work, I went through the content of the new updates, everything good, animations play out, no missing renders.

Disclaimer: I haven't encountered any issues in the game with this method, but you might.

Last edited:
Reactions: hurry69 and tedred

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
What happened to this game? Hardly any repeatable sex events have been added to this since the initial few! I am honestly disappointed after holding off from playing this game for more than a year. This game had great potential.

kalmortoth

May 18, 2019
In the unlikely team-up quest I had the morning scene with Scarlet, yet I was also stuck on the base-visiting step. As you suggested to others, I redid the bondage scene with Scarlet and it fixed it.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes