cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What happened to this game? Hardly any repeatable sex events have been added to this since the initial few! I am honestly disappointed after holding off from playing this game for more than a year. This game had great potential.
repeatable sexscenes are on service checks rewards/punishments.

Reactions: Zwart

Zenlc

Apr 18, 2018
macOS update 0.46.1 solution

You need:
- Older version of the game installed, I got 0.44.1
- New 0.46.1 version installed

1. Right-click the new 0.46.1 version and select "Show Package Contents"
2. Go to Contents/Resources/Data
3. Copy all the files (Command+C)
4. Right-click the old game version and select "Show Package Contents"
5. Go to Contents/Resources/Data
6. Paste all the files (Command+P)
7. Select "Replace All" when asked about duplicates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see on the image above, I have the "Scavenger Hunt: The Finale" quest, which was added in 0.45.1, and it does work, I went through the content of the new updates, everything good, animations play out, no missing renders.

Disclaimer: I haven't encountered any issues in the game with this method, but you might.
The program fully loads with this method and puts me at 77% on the quests. I used version 33.2. Haven't had time to play yet so I don't know if there are any issues copying into a version that old.

hurry69

May 28, 2018
macOS update 0.46.1 solution

You need:
- Older version of the game installed, I got 0.44.1
- New 0.46.1 version installed

1. Right-click the new 0.46.1 version and select "Show Package Contents"
2. Go to Contents/Resources/Data
3. Copy all the files (Command+C)
4. Right-click the old game version and select "Show Package Contents"
5. Go to Contents/Resources/Data
6. Paste all the files (Command+P)
7. Select "Replace All" when asked about duplicates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see on the image above, I have the "Scavenger Hunt: The Finale" quest, which was added in 0.45.1, and it does work, I went through the content of the new updates, everything good, animations play out, no missing renders.

Disclaimer: I haven't encountered any issues in the game with this method, but you might.
Do you have a link for an earlier MAC download (0.44 or 0.45)?

Reactions: Hbsmith

Zenlc

Apr 18, 2018
The program fully loads with this method and puts me at 77% on the quests. I used version 33.2. Haven't had time to play yet so I don't know if there are any issues copying into a version that old.
Possible alternative Mac fix for 46.1:

I eventually ran into a dead end at 86% where I wasn't getting new quests and I couldn't complete the one that was still active (Scarlet and Nadia in the research base), so I did a bit more playing around, trying to find infrastructure differences in the app packaging between the old and new versions.

I noticed in the 33.2 version, the Plugins directory has 6 files, but the 46.1 version only has 1 file. I copied the missing files over from the old version to the new and the game started up. Unfortunately, the most current save from earlier (where I was stuck) seemed to be corrupted so I had to load the 33.2 save again and I haven't gotten all the way where I was to see if I can progress farther than when I tried copying all the Data directory into the old version, but (as a programmer) it makes more sense to me that the problem is in the Unity packaging than in the data files, and just copying data will miss all the coding for new events...although I will admit I know nothing about Unity so I could be wrong.

napfap

Mar 9, 2020

I eventually ran into a dead end at 86% where I wasn't getting new quests and I couldn't complete the one that was still active (Scarlet and Nadia in the research base), so I did a bit more playing around, trying to find infrastructure differences in the app packaging between the old and new versions.

I noticed in the 33.2 version, the Plugins directory has 6 files, but the 46.1 version only has 1 file. I copied the missing files over from the old version to the new and the game started up. Unfortunately, the most current save from earlier (where I was stuck) seemed to be corrupted so I had to load the 33.2 save again and I haven't gotten all the way where I was to see if I can progress farther than when I tried copying all the Data directory into the old version, but (as a programmer) it makes more sense to me that the problem is in the Unity packaging than in the data files, and just copying data will miss all the coding for new events...although I will admit I know nothing about Unity so I could be wrong.

I am also stuck with Scarlet and Nadia in the research base. Any solution?

sneakybastard

Sep 14, 2017
Stuck at same spot in 46.1 on pc version at 86% scarlet and nadia both in research base but it doesnt complete the quest line so it wont advance past. Any solutions or suggestions?

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Stuck at same spot in 46.1 on pc version at 86% scarlet and nadia both in research base but it doesnt complete the quest line so it wont advance past. Any solutions or suggestions?
Hmm, it should be just that for the trigger. Possibly something must have gone wrong on a previous quest (with Scarlets bondage bench).
You can try doing the bondage bench fuck again in MC's room. There should be a short scene with scarlet in the morning after, which is the requirement of the quest. Maybe for some reason that one didn't trigger when you played the first time.
try this i think its for the same problem you have

Reactions: Vanderducken

CodeineCrazyKermit

Jul 8, 2018
link for an earlier MAC download (0.44 or 0.45)?
On Discord dev said that the 0.46.1 build was likely built for the wrong Mac architecture, so you have to wait for the fix or until 17th when the dev releases 0.47.1. I only got this Frankenstein of a file, and my upload speeds won't handle it.

Reactions: hurry69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
apple's fault since they abandoned intel processors and it'll take few years that their own processor is in every mac.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
1st shock when playing this update: After loading my latest save for the latest update, I was suddenly playing within the Organization's base, as was told I would be playing as Nyx for a somewhat lengthy segment where I would constantly be exposed to her personality and her thoughts.
2nd shock when playing this update: I couldn't have her walk off a cliff, into a reactor, etc.
3rd shock when playing this update: I thought I would just switch back to the MC afterwards, but segment didn't seem to end after I eventually just started skipping through her scenes dialogue (I occasionally stopped to see if there was anything worth reading, and pretty much no), I was told this was the end of the update, and I was still playing as Nyx, and thought I was stuck playing as her.

Summary of my reactions:

Luckily, I was able to use the 'Map' to switch back to the actual game. I realize that the earlier instructions told me I could, but I was honestly in mild shock after being told that I would be playing as Nyx, and I missed it. My response to Nyx's thought process, such as it was:

I honestly don't know why this update has such a focus on Nyx, as she really seems to be purely designed to be unlikable and idiotic past the point of making even the slightest bit of sense. The other characters at the Org base didn't really seem that interesting, and I'm really hoping there is a redirect back to the character growth on the island that has made the game worth coming back to. The rest of the update was okay, and it was nice to see Jeanne and Zero get their own rooms, but most of the non-Nyx material was rather random and didn't really move the plot along.

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
1st shock when playing this update: After loading my latest save for the latest update, I was suddenly playing within the Organization's base, as was told I would be playing as Nyx for a somewhat lengthy segment where I would constantly be exposed to her personality and her thoughts.
2nd shock when playing this update: I couldn't have her walk off a cliff, into a reactor, etc.
3rd shock when playing this update: I thought I would just switch back to the MC afterwards, but segment didn't seem to end after I eventually just started skipping through her scenes dialogue (I occasionally stopped to see if there was anything worth reading, and pretty much no), I was told this was the end of the update, and I was still playing as Nyx, and thought I was stuck playing as her.

Summary of my reactions:
Luckily, I was able to use the 'Map' to switch back to the actual game. I realize that the earlier instructions told me I could, but I was honestly in mild shock after being told that I would be playing as Nyx, and I missed it. My response to Nyx's thought process, such as it was:
I honestly don't know why this update has such a focus on Nyx, as she really seems to be purely designed to be unlikable and idiotic past the point of making even the slightest bit of sense. The other characters at the Org base didn't really seem that interesting, and I'm really hoping there is a redirect back to the character growth on the island that has made the game worth coming back to. The rest of the update was okay, and it was nice to see Jeanne and Zero get their own rooms, but most of the non-Nyx material was rather random and didn't really move the plot along.
good thing you survived all this shocks and you are recovering. let's hope you have gain some immunity to electricity and don't get hit so hard in the next update.

jokes aside I agree with how the update starts and returning to the island is a little weird

DragonSlapper

Sep 13, 2019
well none vses were made for mac, can install it via rosetta.
Not true - Visual Studio IS available for mac. However, installing the latest version of it on my mac did not fix the issue.

...Nor did copying a Data directory from 0.45. Guess I have to wait until this issue is actually fixed - maybe next release? :-(

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020

apple's fault since they abandoned intel processors and it'll take few years that their own processor is in every mac.
On Discord dev said that the 0.46.1 build was likely built for the wrong Mac architecture, so you have to wait for the fix or until 17th when the dev releases 0.47.1. I only got this Frankenstein of a file, and my upload speeds won't handle it.
I uploaded a new version for mac that should hopefully fix the problem.

Aug 14, 2020
I uploaded a new version for mac that should hopefully fix the problem.
Thank you very much, the new version works fine for me on my M1 Mac Mini. I'm certain there will be a lot of very grateful Mac users when they download the revised version. An Xmas bondage miracle!

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes