Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Unfortunately it's still stuck on 0% even tho i used jdownloader 2 to install it and 7 zip to extract :// any other ideas?
Use Bulk Crap Uninstaller to get rid of all traces of previous installations (cache and such) and then reinstall?

You could also try installing it in sandbox mode or a lightweight virtual machine to test?

xyzywyzyfyxy

Jul 17, 2021
Use Bulk Crap Uninstaller to get rid of all traces of previous installations (cache and such) and then reinstall?

You could also try installing it in sandbox mode or a lightweight virtual machine to test?
Nope, still nothing. At first i thought it would work couse something started to load, but it was other loading and the main one is still on 0. Other ideas?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nope, still nothing. At first i thought it would work couse something started to load, but it was other loading and the main one is still on 0. Other ideas?
system and keyboard language is english? antivirus etc isn't blocking it?

jeb123987

Apr 12, 2019
I had scene when Scarlet was in the bed after "horse" play. You mean that scene?

Yea... after repeat that it worked. Thank you very much. :)
Can someone elaborate on this a bit more? Im having the same issue after coming back from a couple day break and I cn not remember what scene this is.

CookieLoverDom

Dec 12, 2018
Hello. I'm a new player so i wanna ask... how do i play version 0.46.1 from day one/zero? I'm on Android and i downloaded the game from Lewdninja, the MEGA download link.

Basically my issue is that i have zero clue how to start the game from the beginning. Since i'm new to the story i would kinda like to enjoy said story... from the beginning.

I may be really dumb but i haven't figured it out so please someone?

Jun 2, 2022
Basically my issue is that i have zero clue how to start the game from the beginning
There's a great built-in quest guide (QUESTS button upper left) which tracks and gives hints on the next step of every quest. The STATUS button will show the relationship stats of the women and the button on the right of each status line will tell you what activities raise what stats (once you've discovered that activity). Game explains how do the the management stuff pretty well, which is all under HOTEL.

Explore using the map button upper left and the local location buttons along the bottom. Explore! You'll learn where to find the women at different times of the day. Talk to everyone. Inspect work and dish out rewards and punishments.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Hello. I'm a new player so i wanna ask... how do i play version 0.46.1 from day one/zero? I'm on Android and i downloaded the game from Lewdninja, the MEGA download link.

Basically my issue is that i have zero clue how to start the game from the beginning. Since i'm new to the story i would kinda like to enjoy said story... from the beginning.

I may be really dumb but i haven't figured it out so please someone?
From what I understand is that the android version is cut up in 3 pieces atm because of the size of the game.
So to start at the beginning you need to first use part1 till you reach the end of that, then start part 2, etc.
Hope this helps

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Antyvirus doesnt block it, my system language is english when i start the game.
I'll need hachi's help with it
It being stuck at 0% usually means that something went wrong loading resources. This could have a few reasons from the zip not unpacking correctly to file permissions.

You can check your Player.log file in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\. There is probably an error thrown in there.

xyzywyzyfyxy

Jul 17, 2021
It being stuck at 0% usually means that something went wrong loading resources. This could have a few reasons from the zip not unpacking correctly to file permissions.

You can check your Player.log file in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\. There is probably an error thrown in there.
That's the last thing in player.log file, does this have any connection with loading?

Setting up 6 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: 36c8 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 1068 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 24f8 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 12ec -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 3ca4 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 391c -> priority: 1
Game State Destroyed

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
That's the last thing in player.log file, does this have any connection with loading?

Setting up 6 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: 36c8 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 1068 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 24f8 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 12ec -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 3ca4 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 391c -> priority: 1
Game State Destroyed
hmm, those lines are not an error but it might be elsewhere. If you like you can send me your Player.log, and I'll take a look.

Jul 6, 2021
Best game I've played so far...

Are there any other key-bindings like ctrl (skipping) though?
It would be great if you'd consider adding a roll-back key (for example "page up" like in renpy) and a key to hide the GUI (for example "h"). (I know both already exist as gui buttons, key-bindings would be great anyway.)

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

It would be great if you'd consider adding a roll-back key (for example "page up" like in renpy) and a key to hide the GUI (for example "h"). (I know both already exist as gui buttons, key-bindings would be great anyway.)
well you can use Sierra gaming principle - save early, save more often.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

can rollback with mouse.

Reactions: StyleHG

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Uploaded a fix for the "Unlikely Team-up" Quest. It will not check for the completion of the correct quest.

Reactions: Lord Soth
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes