Tingest

Oct 28, 2018
When I run the newest download there is no new content. Do I need to start a new game?
My last save is december 17.

Sammy12138

Jan 1, 2023
Great game. But I have a question about “fateful streams”. This quest has been on my quests list for a long time. I don't know how to start this quest. I believe I have used all kinds of ways to talk to Sarah. However, this did not start the quest.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Great game. But I have a question about “fateful streams”. This quest has been on my quests list for a long time. I don't know how to start this quest. I believe I have used all kinds of ways to talk to Sarah. However, this did not start the quest.
Keep playing.
I believe the quest you need to unlock the streams mission comes when your somewhere between 60 to 70 % completed.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Keep playing.
I believe you the quest you need to unlock the streams mission comes when your somewhere between 60 to 70 % completed.
yea, there are many quests which can't be started until much later since they appeared or are blocked by other quest which appears much later. not that player friendly but it makes player to keep playing.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes