dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Is the lesbian avoidable? I ask because I was enjoying a game focused in punishments and all that but being in a yatch with family members , a doctor and the female captain and I was enjoying it until I got the lesbian scenes shoved in my face without a way to avoid them and the doctor went from wanting to fuck with me to wanting to fuck every female pretty fast, what was worse I had to see and do the scenes to progress in that game. So are the lesbian scenes avoidables or we are forced to do them to progress?
Bump.

Anarae

May 25, 2018
I have a small issue on Android. When I go to try and punish Daisy it says not available in this chapter, however if I roll back to Chapter 2 I can punish Daisy but can't use the Anal Hook, if i try and update to chapter 3 says scene not available again. Finished all quests apart from the new Daisy Scene

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some scenes (mostly repeatable ones) work on a "voucher" system internally. Basically, a delayed trigger that is given from a scene before that to indicate that the new scene can now be triggered with additional conditions, (e.g. talking to Yuki for school creates a voucher for that quest so that it triggers if the player goes to the office the next morning)

If there is a bug, it sometimes happens that a voucher created didn't get consumed, so after fixing it, it will suddenly fire when loading a save that had it. Thankfully, this shouldn't be anything to worry about.
well yuki hasn't been in school for weeks (still has gotten other education) and when mc tied daisy (on that metal hook) it said more punishment 2/2 completed but I had 100% save so it kinda jumped out of nowhere. didn't affect anything and got 100% again (or "100% which I'll see in next version).

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
well yuki hasn't been in school for weeks (still has gotten other education) and when mc tied daisy (on that metal hook) it said more punishment 2/2 completed but I had 100% save so it kinda jumped out of nowhere. didn't affect anything and got 100% again (or "100% which I'll see in next version).
maybe i'm not understanding. but you start a 0.46.1 save at 100%!? in a game v-0.47.1 when that save load it is no longer at 100% is at 98% you can see it in quests at the top left

Last edited:

luiscessa

Mar 10, 2019
just want to mention that the game is now working fine for me on MacOS and I love this game. regular updates, great variety, consistently engaging story, and beautiful love interests!

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Wow. This game has gotten really good. The new location and characters are just what it needed. If there wouldn't be any lewd content, it would still have a very interesting, unique story and I like that it is keeping the mythology part rather accurate and not ass pulled. Nyx is one of my favourites since day one, it will be interesting how she changes and how she will be part of the troupe in the end by leaving the organization. She is not that evil, just, well misguided,like some girls were on that island. Kudos to the dev. My only complaint is the sometimes grainy renders or animations, strangely enough, sometimes there are just fine.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
When I try to reinstall hail dicktator keep getting the message "app not installed" can anybody tell me what is up even though I have uninstalled alle versions help please

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe i'm not understanding. but you start a 0.46.1 save at 100%!? in a game v-0.47.1 when that save load it is no longer at 100% is at 98% you can see it in quests at the top left
yes as of all done on 46.1 but when that save is loaded on 47.1 it jumps to nurse's office where mc ties her and get quest completed 2/2 pop-up, didn't go anywhere since didn't have any chance and when mc left nurse's office clock was 9am (and save at end of 46.1 says 6am so big timejump w/o doing much) and daisy was at barn (my guess is at same time as she's supposedly tied up in nurse's office not that she is tied at office at that time so inside that 3 hrs he tied her and after 30 mins he released her and she went to barn).

scrshot when mc enters to office.

hd.jpg

Hapsi

Jul 24, 2019
The filesizes of the latest update is 2.87gb on mega and uploadhaven and 3.1gb on the others. Dunno if it matters.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
yes as of all done on 46.1 but when that save is loaded on 47.1 it jumps to nurse's office where mc ties her and get quest completed 2/2 pop-up, didn't go anywhere since didn't have any chance and when mc left nurse's office clock was 9am (and save at end of 46.1 says 6am so big timejump w/o doing much) and daisy was at barn (my guess is at same time as she's supposedly tied up in nurse's office not that she is tied at office at that time so inside that 3 hrs he tied her and after 30 mins he released her and she went to barn).

scrshot when mc enters to office.

View attachment 2311350
ok i got it. it was the way you said it when i qote you that got me confused o_O
yeah the 1st bug (teleport) is weird. her being in (two places) at the same time I think it happened before with other characters is a wtf moment but not a big deal

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Bin schon im U-boot Bunker bei dem Wettbewerb wo Jeanne immer taumelt aber finde keine möglichkeit das zu beeden wie gehts da weiter.

I'm already in the submarine bunker at the competition where Jeanne always staggers but I can't find a way to solve it.

Reactions: dio1811

woodyy

May 19, 2017
Anyone got a completed 0.46.1/2 save pls??, just want to play the new content 0.47.1, i lost my saves to win reinstall :(

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes