OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
3 Things.
1) Game has a lot of content. Like...A LOT. Like...an impressive amount for one game.
2) Just personal preference, but the majority is BDSM which for me isn't a huge turn-off but doesn't do much for me, either.
3) Getting to the content is rather tedious. Its not difficult because the in-game guide is accurate and understandable. But having to fulfill location, time, day, inventory, other quest, and character stat requirements gets to feel like a chore pretty quickly and makes me kinda wish it were a kinetic Renpy game at times.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3 Things.
1) Game has a lot of content. Like...A LOT. Like...an impressive amount for one game.
2) Just personal preference, but the majority is BDSM which for me isn't a huge turn-off but doesn't do much for me, either.
3) Getting to the content is rather tedious. Its not difficult because the in-game guide is accurate and understandable. But having to fulfill location, time, day, inventory, other quest, and character stat requirements gets to feel like a chore pretty quickly and makes me kinda wish it were a kinetic Renpy game at times.
well stats are quickly gotten.

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
So this is my first time playing the game how do I know when I've reached the end of the update (I'm currently at 50%). Does the bar go to 100% when I finish the update?

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
So this is my first time playing the game how do I know when I've reached the end of the update (I'm currently at 50%). Does the bar go to 100% when I finish the update?
yes 100% and you also run out of quests. is quite obvious in this game if you finish the main quest the game tells you. then is just do the side quests to get 100%

Last edited:
Reactions: Cainhurst

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
each update (well *cough* usually *cough*) end when no quests left and bar shows 100%, after that nothing to do than get money and gets girls stats up.

Reactions: Cainhurst

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
each update (well *cough* usually *cough*) end when no quests left and bar shows 100%, after that nothing to do than get money and gets girls stats up.
Holy crap this game is fucking huge! It is very fun but the day skipping is getting a bit tiring now

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
I just started my playthrough and everything seems fine but OH GOD Leah is SUCH an insufferable cunt! I dont even want to punish her, i just want her GONE, like chrono trooper in RA2 - "never existed". My only slight motivation to interact with her is a possibility of some punishment for her, as well as general plot development.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Holy crap this game is fucking huge! It is very fun but the day skipping is getting a bit tiring now
no need to skip days, you can check how well girls do their jobs and either punish or reward them (if you have been promoted as commander).

I just started my playthrough and everything seems fine but OH GOD Leah is SUCH an insufferable cunt! I dont even want to punish her, i just want her GONE, like chrono trooper in RA2 - "never existed". My only slight motivation to interact with her is a possibility of some punishment for her, as well as general plot development.
she gets better once mc is promoted on top of her. there are some punishments with her.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
In chapter 3 how do I punish Daisy with the anal hook when I click on punishment get the message this is not in this update please get the chapter before I have played the chapter before and have NO QUESTS LEFT so how in hell's name can I punish Daisy can anybody inform me
Thanks
m.j.gow

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
In chapter 3 how do I punish Daisy with the anal hook when I click on punishment get the message this is not in this update please get the chapter before I have played the chapter before and have NO QUESTS LEFT so how in hell's name can I punish Daisy can anybody inform me
Thanks
m.j.gow
I've gotten a few reports. I'll check on what's going on there. It is marked as a chapter 3 quest so I'm not sure why it didn't get included.

N3M3S1S69

Dec 9, 2020
so someone was nice enough to share a full save, I actually want to play it but eliminate a small bit of the grind. Figured (sure this is answered but did not find other than mention of an editor type thing) a money cheat. Lots of mechanics in this that are date time excetteral locked thats fine but both money and that is a bit over the top for me. Anyone able to help thanks!

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Looking for some tips to finish maximizing some of the girl's stats. I've dug through their logs and could not find hints for these categories. Thanks up front for any help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have completed all other content for the 47.1 update. Excellent game, well worth the time.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Looking for some tips to finish maximizing some of the girl's stats. I've dug through their logs and could not find hints for these categories. Thanks up front for any help.

I have completed all other content for the 47.1 update. Excellent game, well worth the time.
you can see it in the game

babaex

May 28, 2022

I think there are no repeatable actions for these two yet and also for

Reactions: Nopenopeno

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
so someone was nice enough to share a full save, I actually want to play it but eliminate a small bit of the grind. Figured (sure this is answered but did not find other than mention of an editor type thing) a money cheat. Lots of mechanics in this that are date time excetteral locked thats fine but both money and that is a bit over the top for me. Anyone able to help thanks!
there is a money cheat. Sadly nothing for time that I know of. The good news is you can skip up to 4 days by going to sleep. The main issue is not being able to skip time of day very well (click to move up 1 hour and no option for longer).

spenk

May 4, 2018
I am stuck with the Nyx what a day .. when I go to my room at evening/night nothing happens .. any idea ?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes