Shanya99

Sep 13, 2022
Is there any reason why I could not install the updates on android? Usually worked for previous updates but now it shows can't update

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
help me please to find my save files on windows 10
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Bin schon im U-boot Bunker bei dem Wettbewerb wo Jeanne immer taumelt aber finde keine möglichkeit das zu beeden wie gehts da weiter.

I'm already in the submarine bunker at the competition where Jeanne always staggers but I can't find a way to solve it.
This is answered several times already for example on page 288.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
the game looks interesting is there a choice to disable the sandbox part of the game or a different version of the game because I hate the idea of repeating the events over and over again ? thanks
The grinding part is mostly an early part of the game, and doesn't come up very often at all as the game gets further along. If you are having trouble getting certain results (success/failure), you can use the mouse wheel to scroll back and try again (if you have a mouse wheel), similar to how RenPy games tend to work.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
You might want to mention the post rather than the page, especially since the page differs based on how many posts per page the user has setup to display.
No once the next page is up the amount of posts on previous page wont change anymore, so it always be on that page.
If the thread holder change that in future, the same question is proberly already asked about 10x again.
If they dont like it they can use search. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No once the next page is up the amount of posts on previous page wont change anymore, so it always be on that page.
If the thread holder change that in future, the same question is proberly already asked about 10x again.
If they dont like it they can use search. ;)
That's actually incorrect. If at any point in the future past posts in the thread get deleted, the existing posts will shift upward and some will move "backwards" to earlier page numbers. If you hover over the share symbol ( Share icon.png ), however, a link will be shown and a Copy icon ( Copy icon.png ) will appear. Clicking that will hotlink the post itself, which is what will not change. I understand that what you posted earlier is meant to approximate location (not link directly), and search is always a better option like you said. But your statement about page numberings being permanent is not always true.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Abdmjd777

Jan 16, 2023
Hi Developer,
Thank you for the best game I have played until now. I just need some help from you. I am trying to install this game on my pixel 7 pro but it is not installing. Please help me...

Urgent!!!

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hi Developer,
Thank you for the best game I have played until now. I just need some help from you. I am trying to install this game on my pixel 7 pro but it is not installing. Please help me...

Urgent!!!

Installation as always on page one of the thread :
If that doesn't work describe the problem here and if possible ad a crash report...

Good luck!

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Does this game have a chapter select?
I played it a few months ago, I don't really want to start a new game.

andresl640

Aug 12, 2021
Does this game have sexual animations? If so, are they different from those used in the spanking scenes? or similar to other games like harem island?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does this game have sexual animations? If so, are they different from those used in the spanking scenes? or similar to other games like harem island?
There's a mix. Some sex scenes are just stills, some have what look similar to stop-motion animations, and some are full animations (haven't tried to note what the fps is for those). So it definitely depends on the scene. As the game's gone farther along, it looks like Hachi has increased in skill (and maybe in owned technology) and so better animations have come.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Sigh... the stuff with Nyx still doesn't work. I couldn't care less about the Organization characters, Nyx herself is just Sarah with even less depth and the whole dynamic over at the lab is just cartoonishly evil.

I am in general not a fan of multiple perspectives, even less in a game where it just appears out of nowhere deep into the game.

The twist with the third goddess? Now that was interesting. That I am looking forward to seeing more of. Zero has quickly become my absolute favorite character in the entire game.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i really like this game alot the only downside is the animations and scenes are abit two short i will love it they were longer

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes