RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HailDicktator-0.47.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
come on Yuki i thought you bring me a gift. how do you leave like that and take the gift with you :mad:
very rude Yuki:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Assiemodis

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
windows and when it trys to load gets to 85% and crashes.
Hmm, unfortunately that could have a bunch of reasons, ranging from driver issues to the files not extracting properly.

In
Code:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\
there should be a Player.log file that might contain the reason for the crash.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I liked the latest update, which had some nice sexy elements, humorous elements, and enjoyable progress story-wise. Zero and even Nadia are becoming more likable characters, and the story is getting interesting with the MC seemingly making a deal with Eris against the Organization.

There is still a long-standing issue of continuity with recurring events: for example, I just played the sexual event with Leah on the massage table, and then did the recurring event where I offer Leah a massage. She freaked out when I peeked on her, which did not match the earlier sexual event and other related events in the MC-Leah storyline. It is not a big deal, but those sorts of continuity issues might be worth addressing.

Also, there is still some imbalance with rewards/punishments with some characters like Yuki. Other than that, I think this game has been going quite well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hachigames this started weirdly, loaded 100% save where mc is in his room in the morning and then game turns out to be on doc's office where mc punishes daisy due some reason and supposedly leaves her there for half and hour but she is in barn at 9am.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
the game looks interesting is there a choice to disable the sandbox part of the game or a different version of the game because I hate the idea of repeating the events over and over again ? thanks

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames this started weirdly, loaded 100% save where mc is in his room in the morning and then game turns out to be on doc's office where mc punishes daisy due some reason and supposedly leaves her there for half and hour but she is in barn at 9am.
Some scenes (mostly repeatable ones) work on a "voucher" system internally. Basically, a delayed trigger that is given from a scene before that to indicate that the new scene can now be triggered with additional conditions, (e.g. talking to Yuki for school creates a voucher for that quest so that it triggers if the player goes to the office the next morning)

If there is a bug, it sometimes happens that a voucher created didn't get consumed, so after fixing it, it will suddenly fire when loading a save that had it. Thankfully, this shouldn't be anything to worry about.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes