Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Except I have no logs for the specific actions in my original post. I have the categories you show maxed already. Thanks for the reply either way.
if it's not there is what babaex say. has not yet been implemented and cannot be completed
Daisy Flowers - increase Exhibition 0/10 you can't do it yet
Sarah White - increase love 30/40 is the max you can do
Hazel Bell - increase Submission 5/10 is the max you can do
Zero Jeanne Nadia not yet implemented you can't do it yet.
the rest you can max out everything

Last edited:

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
how to activate the money cheat?
This are all cheats in the game atm

Cheat:
Cheats: type into the cheat bar in the hotel management panel (without quotes) (press the hotel button).
* "money" (gives max money)
* "ruinme" (0 money)
* "giveXk" (replace X with pos. or neg. number to add X times 1000 G)
* "maxallstats" (sets all stats of the girls to current maximum. known bug: also sets money to 0, but you can use the money cheats after)

Last edited:

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
how much longer is the mc going be sidelind for nyx. its just sarah all over again with a side characters pov

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how much longer is the mc going be sidelind for nyx. its just sarah all over again with a side characters pov
well we need to see what happens to nyx since she and other girls will eventually meet mc and his girls.

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
Quite simply the best unity game I played. And my personal favourite when it comes to BDSM content. It reminds me of curing my addiction, which is also a great game. There is one disturbing thing and that is the sex scenes. They play out similarly throughout the game, even though it introduces new toys and stuff, the animations aren't flashy compared to everything this game has to offer. I feel like there should be more positions, more animations and different camera angles. That's just my take on it though. Other than that, the game is almost perfect

Edit: I would also add that the story is super interesting and made me read through every single dialogue. One other interesting detail is that I never felt the need to cheat for money or stats. The game flow was just perfect so far.

Reactions: Moto_Tsume
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes