MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Fun game with nice renders and beautiful Li's. A lot of nice B&D themed sex scenes but some vanilla sex too. I was enjoying the story and the quests but ultimately I quit because B&D does nothing for me and I hate forced sex scenes between My Li's. This is often the problem I have with this types of game because I cannot choose to skip content and so many creators think that we want girl on girl content. I don't want my Li's every having sexual contact with each other but if I must do every quest to push the story forward then it is unavoidable. It was very well done however and I recommend it to anyone who likes this sort of thing.
I like the B&D scenes but are skipping them too, because they often develop into spanking scenes, which I REALLY dislike. For me sex should NOT include any kind of pain, but a lot of forced content, incl B&D where the MC can keep fucking the girls despite them pleading for him to stop. I dislike it when the girls turns into mindless bimbos that gives into every wishes of the MC with nothing more than if you think so, I'll do it. I don't mind girl on girl but it doesn't really get me hard unless the MC participate.
Bottom line. As we are all different and have different fetishes multiple options for how to play a scene would be great, but it would mean a lot more rendering and thereby delay new releases of the game. So we will have to live with what ever directions the game developer takes the game.

Last edited:

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
May i asked something? Will you add a Pregnancy someday? Cuz i just imagine when the girls get pregnant idk it is my fetsh or what but in this game i feel this is must to be added in. And where i can find the save file for android? Or per chapter i don't need my previous save file and just play from beginning? Thanks:FacePalm:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't see him:cry:
well ofc you can't see him since hazel's mother is she and hazel might not have told to mc yet that her mother is coming so that's why can't see her or you are checking at wrong time (try after 6pm). can't really miss her.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
May i asked something? Will you add a Pregnancy someday?
I like to see pregnancy too, but it's quite hard to add at this stage as it will require rendering additional graphics for all existing repeatable scenes. Alternatively you can limit the pregnant girls in the repeatable scenes while they are pregnant, but then the pregnancy becomes kind of dull.
I have a pregnancy fetish too, but either it should just be pregnancy scares where the girls gets scared of pregnancy, for a couple of days, when you cum inside them, or it should be implemented proper, where you can follow their bellies and tits grow with lactation shortly before and after the birth. Any other way the pregnancy becomes void to me.

• Sad
Reactions: Budman 1959

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I like to see pregnancy too, but it's quite hard to add at this stage as it will require rendering additional graphics for all existing repeatable scenes. Alternatively you can limit the pregnant girls in the repeatable scenes while they are pregnant, but then the pregnancy becomes kind of dull.
I have a pregnancy fetish too, but either it should just be pregnancy scares where the girls gets scared of pregnancy, for a couple of days, when you cum inside them, or it should be implemented proper, where you can follow their bellies and tits grow with lactation shortly before and after the birth. Any other way the pregnancy becomes void to me.
pregnancy question was the first answer that hachigames answer in this forum. you can see on the first page.
and if he still hasn't changed his mind it's not exactly what you guys want

• Sad
Reactions: Budman 1959

rmndr

Jan 22, 2023
The game is quite good, but honestly, I'm surprised it's title isn't "BDSM Island" or something similar. I'm very neutral about BDSM overall, and from my perspective the game is just overbearingly into something I don't like that much (I was hoping for some general adult themes and comedy from the title). If I were a BDSM fan, though, it would be very easy to miss this game as it's not super clear from the title what it is about.

PS. I'm still enjoying the story a lot and the game is well made - what I wrote above is simply to emphasize a missed opportunity to attract the attention and support of the target audience.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HailDicktator-0.48.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

popober

Jun 9, 2017
So much ass action in the changelog. I've already nutted today, and while I think I can go for another one, I'll probably set this aside for an extra special session later on.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

behnamtira

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 1022355

Overview:
Down on your luck, you suddenly receive a letter from an uncle you never knew you had. He offers you a job to manage his tropical island resort. You find it’s full of beautiful women and a strange culture of punishment and reward. But perhaps the island itself is even stranger than the people that inhabit it…

Build friendships and fall in love with the girls. Punish or reward them. Follow their stories. Explore the secrets of the island, upgrade the hotel, build more facilities. Maybe one day, you will become the new ‘Dicktator’!

‘Hail Dicktator’ features fetishes of all kinds already available in the game, including anal, bondage, spanking, tickling and feet.
As of 0.40, there are close to 1000 events, ~10k renders, and over 50 full animations in the game, and additionally a lot of slideshow mini animations. Full animations are currently mostly in the later game.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-03
Release Date: 2023-02-03
Developer: Hachigames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.48.1
Language: English, German, Portuguese; Google Translated: French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Italian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -
Linux: - MEGA -
Android Chapter 1 (HQ): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android Chapter 1 (HQ 64 bit): MEGA
Android Chapter 2 (HQ): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android Chapter 2 (HQ 64 bit): MEGA
Android Chapter 3 (HQ 32bit), current update*: - MEGA -

Android Chapter 3 (HQ 64bit), current update*: - MEGA -
Extras: Italian translation** - German Translation - Portuguese Translation

*For Android Users: Because of the 2GB app limit, the game has been split into chapters. Chapter 3 contains all new content. If you played the game until the last version, you only need to download chapter 3. PC/Mac/Linux versions are still the complete game in one.
**This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 898053 View attachment 1939571 View attachment 1939575 View attachment 811117 View attachment 725576 View attachment 642051 View attachment 1277145 View attachment 642053 View attachment 811121 View attachment 642054 View attachment 642059 View attachment 642060 View attachment 642061 View attachment 642062 View attachment 642063 View attachment 642064 View attachment 814168 View attachment 814170
please COMPRESSED this game and upload to PIXELDRAIN or WorkUpload

Reactions: Blazeboy321

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Hi, if i use the Android version i just have to dl chapter three? Or the other two must be played before, i don't get the explanation.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi, if i use the Android version i just have to dl chapter three? Or the other two must be played before, i don't get the explanation.
If you are starting a new game, you need chapter1. Once you reach a certain point you get a prompt to install chapter 2 and eventually 3. The save games will automatically carry over when you install the next chapter.

Reactions: Machinencio
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes