fozquark

Jul 25, 2018
I like to see pregnancy too, but it's quite hard to add at this stage as it will require rendering additional graphics for all existing repeatable scenes. Alternatively you can limit the pregnant girls in the repeatable scenes while they are pregnant, but then the pregnancy becomes kind of dull.
I have a pregnancy fetish too, but either it should just be pregnancy scares where the girls gets scared of pregnancy, for a couple of days, when you cum inside them, or it should be implemented proper, where you can follow their bellies and tits grow with lactation shortly before and after the birth. Any other way the pregnancy becomes void to me.
You are asking to completely ruin the game and make it unplayable!

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
If you are starting a new game, you need chapter1. Once you reach a certain point you get a prompt to install chapter 2 and eventually 3. The save games will automatically carry over when you install the next chapter.
Thank you very much for the help.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
I gotta be honest, the nyx section feel a lot like the parts in assassins creed when youre forced to leave the animus. You dont want to but you know theres no way around it so you endure til the fun comes back.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I gotta be honest, the nyx section feel a lot like the parts in assassins creed when youre forced to leave the animus. You dont want to but you know theres no way around it so you endure til the fun comes back.
I agree, the Nyx content feels out of place. I don't like it either. For me it also feels like there is a shift towards Nyx' perspective. I'm a little disappointed, because IMO it would've been better to make the Nyx story an standalone sidestory. This was a male protagonist game, now we have a multi protagonist game without the tag. And yes, I know the male protag parts are much more in comparison to the Nyx parts, but that's natural given the fact how it started. However, just looking at the updates since the Nyx side story started, the main story parts got way fewer in comparison. Yeah, maybe I'm biased, at least it feels like it. But if my feeling is right, the main story will progress at snails pace (at least in comparison to earlier updates without Nyx) for as long as we have to deal with the Nyx story. Still a good game and still gonna stick around every few updates to see where it will be heading.

jakehunter9

Mar 7, 2018
I really don't want Nyx in this game anymore. It feels like things are being set up for her to possibly have a redemption arc and join the rest of the girls on the Island, and I just don't want it. Several of the girls have been irksome when they joined the game, as clearly planned. Nyx is just awful. She's been awful since the first moment she joined and we all knew she was a snake and then just continued to get worse as the story went along.

If Nyx is going to be the focus of updates moving forward, I might just start skipping them. I don't want the story of Nyx and I don't want to know what happens to her. I fell in love with this game for the story of Me and my Harem on the Island, the magical forces at work, and, obviously, the kinky fun times. I get that you need another angle to tell the story of the world and the organization, but have a speck of bloody mercy and don't do me like The Last of Us 2...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jhonnyjensen

jhonnyjensen

Aug 9, 2021
I agree, the Nyx content feels out of place. I don't like it either. For me it also feels like there is a shift towards Nyx' perspective. I'm a little disappointed, because IMO it would've been better to make the Nyx story an standalone sidestory. This was a male protagonist game, now we have a multi protagonist game without the tag. And yes, I know the male protag parts are much more in comparison to the Nyx parts, but that's natural given the fact how it started. However, just looking at the updates since the Nyx side story started, the main story parts got way fewer in comparison. Yeah, maybe I'm biased, at least it feels like it. But if my feeling is right, the main story will progress at snails pace (at least in comparison to earlier updates without Nyx) for as long as we have to deal with the Nyx story. Still a good game and still gonna stick around every few updates to see where it will be heading.
It breaks my heart, but I agree. :cautious:

Reactions: Gui Cogo and Ren65

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
hachigames
In
"Nyx! She was wearing the suit, so I was able to to ..."
you have a "to" to much :)
And I think during the Nyx dance you had "borrow for" instead of "borrow from".

As always, a great update, can't wait to see how my favorite Nyx is going crazy and powerful :D

Reactions: hachigames

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
You are asking to completely ruin the game and make it unplayable!
If you follow the replies back, you will see I didn't ask for the pregnancy. I simply replied to a request and tried to explain why it would be hard to implement pregnancy at this stage of the game.

Beside that. Pregnancy or pregnancy scare would not ruin the game IMHO. Both can be implemented with options for MC to use a condom or pull out, in which case everyone should be happy. The spanking although is ruining the game IMHO. But that is just my opinion and it really doesn't matter as it's the game developer's opinion that counts. Your and my only option are to live with the game developer's decisions or drop the game.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Is the story back to the 'MAIN CHARACTER' yet?? Missed a couple of updates as this Nyx story really didn't sit well with me when it started :cautious: To be completely honest I hated it and felt completely out of place compared to how the game had been progressing with only one MC not multiple protagonists.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The misspellings and wrong word choices seem to be getting worse. It's minor, but noticeable.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
i really dont understand you developers,i was playng the game,and it been 2 weeks and i dont see alizee,what kind of game it this,more you update,more your fucked up,you better stop progress,bc it worst.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the story back to the 'MAIN CHARACTER' yet?? Missed a couple of updates as this Nyx story really didn't sit well with me when it started :cautious: To be completely honest I hated it and felt completely out of place compared to how the game had been progressing with only one MC not multiple protagonists.
there are mc content too besides nyx content, after nyx content done then just click hotel lobby and can continue punishing island girls and do quests.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Scrolled back a few pages but didn't see anyone with this issue. I decided to start a new game but people that arent suppose to be on the island or available yet just keep popping up. Scarlet, sarah and yuki...sometimes all

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Scrolled back a few pages but didn't see anyone with this issue. I decided to start a new game but people that arent suppose to be on the island or available yet just keep popping up. Scarlet, sarah and yuki...sometimes all
yuki is supposed to be there in her cave. sounds like new game is reading data from old save so goto \appdata\locallow\hachigames and delete everything there and then reopen game and start new game and see if it still persists.

Reactions: markus T

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
yuki is supposed to be there in her cave. sounds like new game is reading data from old save so goto \appdata\locallow\hachigames and delete everything there and then reopen game and start new game and see if it still persists.
That was it thanks.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes