a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am just at the first time Yuki gets a paddle spanking and its animated, a very crud way of animation but its there.

Still playing but this needs the animation tag now.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is it not a spoiler to have Nyx allocated a room at the hotel third floor? I mean it literally says "Nyx's room" lol.

Sadly i guess this could also likely mean the other "baddies" aint moving in any time soon especially the poor bullied girl. I was assuming the whole reason for that storyline was so the MC can spirit her away to safety sooner rather than later.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it not a spoiler to have Nyx allocated a room at the hotel third floor? I mean it literally says "Nyx's room" lol.
well she lived there while she was on island. besides it's as obvious as sky is blue that that those girls in bunker will join to cast of mc's island.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual funny update, nadia's scenes were surprise so more her. i'm quite sure that chrys from shs and zero from hd are related.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just finish the Sarah's walk of shame.
I wish more games/VN had this kind of "disciplinary spanking" in them.
Not BDSM style but real "disciplinary spanking" by hand, only using a paddle for worst case trouble like fighting or stealing.

For me this is a good VN/game but if it would have pregnancy and a half-sister or sister revealed later in the game it would make my day/month and push this to #1 on my top ten list. (Right now it 7th.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sister unlikely (like totally) and pregnancy will come later when island is open.

Fython

Jul 16, 2019
Hey, I am stick at "Inside the Organization", I should check out my room (go to Nyx's room), but when I go either to my room or Nyx room in the 5th floor nothing happens, even if i skip the whole day in the room. Anyone an idea?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, I am stick at "Inside the Organization", I should check out my room (go to Nyx's room), but when I go either to my room or Nyx room in the 5th floor nothing happens, even if i skip the whole day in the room. Anyone an idea?
you are at hotel while you should be at that organization's bunker. click map and far right you see place where to be.

Reactions: Fython

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sister unlikely (like totally) and pregnancy will come later when island is open.
I agree it is very unlikely a sister but a cousin is very doable.
The uncle could have gotten several women pregnant over the years and sent them to the island to have the baby.

Good to hear about pregnancy coming later in the game.

ADD: Is it a bug or as it should be, when punishing Yuki with tickle it takes 10 hours, 7am to 5 pm.

Even a simple convo with Yuki about having school the next day takes 3 hours away from the time, I can go do Leah's vibrator stuff and not even use 1 hour.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I agree it is very unlikely a sister but a cousin is very doable.
The uncle could have gotten several women pregnant over the years and sent them to the island to have the baby.

ADD: Is it a bug or as it should be, when punishing Yuki with tickle it takes 10 hours, 7am to 5 pm.

Even a simple convo with Yuki about having school the next day takes 3 hours away from the time, I can go do Leah's vibrator stuff and not even use 1 hour.
not saying it's not doable but there should been some mentions about uncle's wife/kids by now.

i think as it should be, mc waits that she makes dinner and then serves it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am just at the first time Yuki gets a paddle spanking and its animated, a very crud way of animation but its there.

Still playing but this needs the animation tag now.
Since I posted this and the tag got added the animation have gotten even better, looks like the dev is learning new tricks with this VN.
I have now played and read all there is to 72% it has taken me from 6 am to 10 pm 3 days now and it looks like another 2 days worth of game play.
Almost 50 hours of play so far and another 20 to 30 hours to go or so it seems like.
70-80 hours of game play so far and there is still more to be added from what others have posted.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Since I posted this and the tag got added the animation have gotten even better, looks like the dev is learning new tricks with this VN.
I have now played and read all there is to 72% it has taken me from 6 am to 10 pm 3 days now and it looks like another 2 days worth of game play.
Almost 50 hours of play so far and another 20 to 30 hours to go or so it seems like.
70-80 hours of game play so far and there is still more to be added from what others have posted.
the animations have definitely improved. I'm jealous I wish I could go back to playing for the first time for 50 hours :giggle:
have you seen this?
Here is a teaser trailer for my upcoming game, I talked about a bit ago.

I'm not sure if this is the way to post it though. I wonder if I should open an animation thread, since this is technically one, and I'll be posting more content like this, although it's technically footage of a game...

Reactions: oceanbobo4

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the animations have definitely improved. I'm jealous I wish I could go back to playing for the first time for 50 hours :giggle:
have you seen this?
Wow just wow, I can't wait to see what game comes next with that kind of animations.

For me I have a problem with short term memory and will be able to play again from the start in 4 months having lost most of my memory of the story.

• Haha
Reactions: Vicky Sidhu and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyones can Compressed this Project?
and here we go again.

once more: it's not easy or it's impossible to compress unity games, dev could compress images before put in game but that'd be extra work which would be away from working on uncompressed version.

use any download manager (i recommend jdownloader) to dl games.

Reactions: DWYA8888

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well there is 2 more tags that is needed at this time.

Female Protagonist and Multiple Protagonist tags.
You get to play as Nyx in the organization's area. HailDicktator 2023-02-09 12-58-48-75.jpg

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes