cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I downloaded the Mac one to my Downloads folder and got it to open. A slight glitch is sometimes when I click different choices it gives the game window gets much smaller or error shows up and I have to ignore it. It did ask for permission to access or change the Downloads folder and I said no - does anyone know if I shouldve said Yes was worried it would give a virus or something else bad. Appreciate any help. Thanks
my downloads/documents is usually bad place tp install games.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
It would be interesting to see a situation in which instead of the MC organizing/saving one of the girls, it is the girls who have to rescue/save him from some situation, such as being captured by the organization or someone else
That is plot of every sitcom and movie nows days. They all show men as bumbling idiots that must be saved by the all powerfull Mary Sue's of the world.

000supersecret000

Oct 31, 2022
I don't know if its just me but 0.61.1 (windows) is laggy and unplayable for me. I had to go back to the 0.60 to play. Hope this is just a bad release and isn't a problem going forward

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
I noticed when going thru a new game you get the scene about Alice telling you about Silent Room Service twice. I had already completed that questline and when i went to look for Yuki after her arguement with her mother that scene popped up again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual nice update, plenty of funnies and end (for now) of duo of mischief and nyx getting her share of screentime and cherry on the cake some sex (sadly not with duo).

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
that's good, right?
Could be one way or another. a game that takes longer to finish than any triple-A titles. Good? Bad?

(Anticipating the inevitable question: there's no NTR/pregnancy content there. Or at least I never made it so far... :LOL:)

But seriously: Hail Dicktator is remarkably rich in content with outstanding visuals, peculiar story and regular updates. One of my favourites here and all this spanking and ropes and sh*t is not even my fetish.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

MKK4

Nov 21, 2023
Why chapter 3 Android is "application not installed"?
Fist time diwnload can pay but I got bug at the place cospaly withe 3cospalygirl for the main massion so I decided to delete and download again but I can't installed is back after I download again
How sholud I do?
Is just said "application not installed"

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes