Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Can somebody tell me how to raise stats with the girls, like a guide?
Or at least point me in the direction of a guide?
I'm having a hard time figuring out how to raise Leah's stats for instance.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can somebody tell me how to raise stats with the girls, like a guide?
Or at least point me in the direction of a guide?
I'm having a hard time figuring out how to raise Leah's stats for instance.
Look under the first SPOILER of my post above, bullet point 4. That explains how you can find out details for each of the girls.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am at 100% judging by the number next to the quest, and yes I did it similar to your recommendation. Still...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you literally have nothing else you can or want to do, here is something that will get you through the day relatively quickly. It's not the same as a skip X hours button would be, ofc., and it's still repetitive, but you can get through days and to Night with a bit less repetition over clicking the WAIT (1h) button 15 times or similar.
I definitely get it. IJS that a dev has to figure out what of this type of thing they're able and willing to do in place of time they could spend on other parts of the game. I do think it's a good idea if a dev feels they can manage it, though.
I totally agree naming is not the most important part of the game, and the current naming is fine as it is with me. Still good naming could really add in much flavor. It is again what I think could make large improvement with minimal effort (if the dev is skilled at it, that is). But again it is up to personal taste,
Islanders maybe not care much, but this game isn't meant for them anyway.
I guess that's really more of a personal preference, TBH. The name "Guardian" isn't all that uncommonly used in the title for someone in a position of importance, though. You can find different games, historical positions, etc., that have "Guardian" as a full name or a part of their official title. It didn't bother me, though. It never felt like "I can't think of anything, so 'Guardian' it is." I never once got that impression from the title. Shrug.png

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Something just occur to me...
Yuki's parents left her when she was quite young.
She lives in isolation in a cave ever since then.

So...
Where did she get the clothes she was wearing when we first meet her?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Something just occur to me...
Yuki's parents left her when she was quite young.
She lives in isolation in a cave ever since then.

So...
Where did she get the clothes she was wearing when we first meet her?
she stole those and modified to fit her.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Does anyone have a recent save to the end of 0.60.2? I recently lost my C drive and had to get a new one so lost all my progress and I really dont wanna start all over this far in. I have the game (on another drive) but of course they always have the saves elsewhere in the C drive. Why I like renpy games, at least if you save it on another drive you keep your saves with the main game folder usually. Any help is appreciated (also would need to know where saves are stored if its not too much fuss) Thanks in advance!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have a recent save to the end of 0.60.2? I recently lost my C drive and had to get a new one so lost all my progress and I really dont wanna start all over this far in. I have the game (on another drive) but of course they always have the saves elsewhere in the C drive. Why I like renpy games, at least if you save it on another drive you keep your saves with the main game folder usually. Any help is appreciated (also would need to know where saves are stored if its not too much fuss) Thanks in advance!
plenty of saves were posted few pages ago.

spenk

May 4, 2018
hachi How about Alice and Scarlett again in chastity ... later with plugs and making both wearing a pignose ? :)
They have to earn their way out of chastity with lesbian doing to Jeanne, being slaves for all other people,
blowjobs, rimjobs etc.
Scarlett should wear diapers too :)
Could be a long long quest with both begging to be released ...
Friday is reward or punishment day

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oceanbobo4 and cxx

pandor666

May 6, 2017
Guys does someone have any save file from tournament - hunt game or sth like that (girls in teams vs each other) ?
I stopped playing there and i do not want to go all game again...
Hilfe !

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys does someone have any save file from tournament - hunt game or sth like that (girls in teams vs each other) ?
I stopped playing there and i do not want to go all game again...
Hilfe !
treasure hunt and as i said earlier some1 posted saves pages ago.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They posted very old saves unfortunately, I was hoping for something 100% but appreciate the help.
well those let you catch up what this game is (besides sex and punishments, sometimes at same time).

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes