Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
dev should end this game and make a new one, better move to renpy engine as well, at this point it is too bloated and lacks substance, updates don't really change anything in the story and even repeat each other

also it started lagging, and the gallery is a mess

Reactions: NSFWJeff

cents2kk

Dec 16, 2021
Last time I played this, it was alright renders we're good but the UI is horrendous. Has it improved by now?

hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
I'm not bothered by the updates, even though they are a little short, the developer offers them in a stable manner. The worst part is having to download 3-4 GB each time.

Reactions: spenk and Yves69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not bothered by the updates, even though they are a little short, the developer offers them in a stable manner. The worst part is having to download 3-4 GB each time.
there are worse.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
This latest update was okay, but the Duo of Mischief and Jasmine storylines really seem to have been drawn out entirely too long. Heck, this latest update pretty much rehashes the initial Jasmine super-spanking in a toned-down fashion. The only element that actually seems to advance anything is that they gather the plants they talked about gathering during the last update, and the other quests are pretty superfluous.

soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
Good evening,
I've recently started the game, I'm at 64% progress, and I'm having a problem with a quest.
The quest in question is called "the head maid".
I need to buy a "spanking bench" item but I can't find it at Hazel's. I've already bought all the possible items.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Capture.PNG

Zeldar

Dec 26, 2020
I can neither punish Leah nor can I buy anything from Hazel(all items are sold out] to complete the two tasks

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
That is defently something hachigames should look into.
Looks like something block the unlock of next quest
Have you guys tried to pm him?

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
i also have the same issue and already advance other quest and still stuck with 2 quest which is leah service check and nadia spanking bench and i attach my save file View attachment 3064311 View attachment 3064311
Not sure, but I have see a popup text that some 'event' are block because the person in question is gagged or something like that can't remember the exact wording, are Nadia/Hazel gagged ? or whatever its call

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not sure, but I have see a popup text that some 'event' are block because the person in question is gagged or something like that can't remember the exact wording, are Nadia/Hazel gagged ? or whatever its call
yuki can be gagged and tied at kitchen and scarlet can be gagged and tied on mc's room and both cause that pop-up.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

123qw9999k

May 4, 2023
My bad. I edited the wrong item in the shop which caused the spanking bench to be unavailable. I'll upload a fix now (gonna be 0.60.2)
Please how long till the fix uploaded....This game is so great i can't wait to continue the game but now is just stuck to this bug, please please tell me just a few mb update....

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes