cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just updated my game and got like 7 or 8 scenes of anal sex in a row.

#notcomplainingatall
well at late game all girls (more or less) are willing to please master any ways possible incl. allowing him to fuck their asses.

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
Is this dev the same anal and bdsm obsessed one that made the game on the ship with the two sisters? Or is it just an insane coincidence?

BDSM is fine but good jesus this is just insane you have about 20 people in this game and they all adore BDSM.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this dev the same anal and bdsm obsessed one that made the game on the ship with the two sisters? Or is it just an insane coincidence?

BDSM is fine but good jesus this is just insane you have about 20 people in this game and they all adore BDSM.
this is hachi's 1st game.

yes this has lots of bdsm but it is quite mild.

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
this is hachi's 1st game.

yes this has lots of bdsm but it is quite mild.
i found the name of the game. This game is exactly like cure my addiction.

And yeah it has way too much BDSM. Basically every single character eventually turns into an exhibitionist anal loving bdsm expert, it's not kinky it's just boring.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And yeah it has way too much BDSM. Basically every single character eventually turns into an exhibitionist anal loving bdsm expert, it's not kinky it's just boring.
well true again but not at same extent as on enemy base at latest update. you can skip boring parts with ctrl.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hey, Hachi, I know you have priorities for what you want to add to the game, but I'm just curious if you have ideas for some options to add to areas where you say more will come later. On example that comes to mind is when you call Alice to the MC's room at night (the top option), where they just end up snuggling overnight right now.
Oh yeah, I try to add to those once in a while as from my experience updates like feel much shorter for players. I try to sprinkle it in, though.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
The storylines are progressing pretty well, even if the "Duo of Mischief" storyline seems to be dragging out a bit. It is nice to see some new Sonya content, although there still hasn't been an actual sex scene with Sonya for quite a while.

Michael888666

Mar 30, 2023
Is there a full non-split android apk? Harem hotel has a 11gb apk so idk why this game can't do that, maybe because of the game engine?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes