Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
ok guys. I need some spoilers please.
I just reached nadia's appearance. and I read a few old comments and from what I gathered she tortures the girls ( on top of being a complete turnoff as a character)

I havent reached that part yet( of her torturing the girls) and to be honest I am not sure I want to. I have been CTRLing most of the time now, cause I simply dont care.

game was good so far and although I fast forward some of the lesbian and dildo crap, I, right now have pretty much lost all my interest in the content. fast forwarding anything and everything, dialogues, sex scenes, everything.

so in good faith, I ask, if it is worth the time to keep playing or just stop.
is it worth the effort? does this BS with nadia ends fast or better drop it?

sorry if I seem on edge, had a really tough week and this game, was a relaxed couple of hours for me to take my mmind of things. but I amm not a masochist and right now I feel it aint worth the effort.

thank you for any and all info.
wish you all well.

edit: if possible, is anyone able to share a save AFTER nadias questline is concluded (hopefully it is)) and the game went back to being wholesome? thank you

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok guys. I need some spoilers please.
I just reached nadia's appearance. and I read a few old comments and from what I gathered she tortures the girls ( on top of being a complete turnoff as a character)
...that sounds more like what Sarah von Lichtenstein did...
I havent reached that part yet( of her torturing the girls) and to be honest I am not sure I want to. I have been CTRLing most of the time now, cause I simply dont care.
Do you count unagreed experimentation with sever (but temporal) effects on their character torture?
game was good so far and although I fast forward some of the lesbian and dildo crap, I, right now have pretty much lost all my interest in the content. fast forwarding anything and everything, dialogues, sex scenes, everything.

so in good faith, I ask, if it is worth the time to keep playing or just stop.
is it worth the effort? does this BS with nadia ends fast or better drop it?

sorry if I seem on edge, had a really tough week and this game, was a relaxed couple of hours for me to take my mmind of things. but I amm not a masochist and right now I feel it aint worth the effort.

thank you for any and all info.
wish you all well.

edit: if possible, is anyone able to share a save AFTER nadias questline is concluded (hopefully it is)) and the game went back to being wholesome? thank you
If you skip all story anyway I'd say it's not worth it anymore at this point

Arryth

Oct 1, 2023
Hey, I'm having a bit of trouble with the android version of the game. I got to the point where it say's I need to continue the quest in chapter 2. I installed the chapter 2 APK download and updated the game, however I still get the same message with Scarlet in the electronic store telling me to upgrade to chapter 2.

I can start a new game and have some sort of quest for paris which I have no idea what that is as I haven't seen a quest like that yet in my playthrough.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
paris is normal quest and on it mc and girls do things before return to island.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This was on 98% several months ago what gives?
Thought this would be finish by now.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
This was on 98% several months ago what gives?
Thought this would be finish by now.
As ciberma7865, said, the Quests % shown is what percentage you have completed of the available content. Every time you complete an update, it's at 100%, and when you start the next update, it goes back to around 96%-98% again.

BTW, didn't you notice that it was at 100% when you completed the update several months ago?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As ciberma7865, said, the Quests % shown is what percentage you have completed of the available content. Every time you complete an update, it's at 100%, and when you start the next update, it goes back to around 96%-98% again.

BTW, didn't you notice that it was at 100% when you completed the update several months ago?
No I stopped playing when I saw the 98% and was waiting for the completed game to play from the start again.
Any news on how much longer it will be before this is completed?

((I stop playing all games unless they are completed now, to many have abandoned there VN/games over the last 4 years or so.))

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No I stopped playing when I saw the 98% and was waiting for the completed game to play from the start again.
Any news on how much longer it will be before this is completed?

((I stop playing all games unless they are completed now, to many have abandoned there VN/games over the last 4 years or so.))
Hard to say... the game keeps surprising with new story arcs... the main story seems to head to a final conclusion but we might get side tracket again by another girl or the organization won't be defeated with the next victory so the story can continue

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this can go on as long as dev can think reasonable sidestories.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes