Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Odd how as I progress through the game, girls have cut their hair shorter or arranged them to be shorter. I like ass-length hair on women so it feels like a solid downgrade to their beauty everytime this happens hehe. The first time was forgiveable, but I'm starting to wonder if the designer(s) have a short hair fetish or something haha.

Still a fun game though.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i dont know if im stupid but none of these quests are giving me any progress
you are, alice is easy just goto kitchen and summon her there for cooking and when she fails then punish her and rest aren't tough either.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
i dont know if im stupid but none of these quests are giving me any progress
View attachment 2987085
Hazel:
Go to town and then to bar at night.
(after you build it off course)
Leah:
need to progress in other quests first before unlocking it

Alice:
You need to buy atleast a paddle and buttplug from Hazel in the bar.
Stars should say what is needed isn't it?

Sonya.
First ask Hazel for help with that. (bar needs to be unlocked)
Then go to cafe when Sonya and Hazel are there

Last edited:

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
So just to be clear, Uncle Dick would obviously be voiced by Danny Trejo, right? There's just something right about it.

sportymarc

May 17, 2020
my windows-defender is telling me that the downloaded zip-file for 0.59.1 contains a virus... i cant open it. anyone else?

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
scav hunt isn't that important since every party completes it and winner will be decided other ways. slow way is to save and goto place a and check everywhere for thing needed and if not found then load save and goto place b and search again etc until found what's needed.
Or just scroll up on your mouse wheel to undo the decision, since the game actually rolls things back rather than just showing a textlog. You can use it to reroll good/bad jobs depending on whether you want to give a reward or punishment, too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Or just scroll up on your mouse wheel to undo the decision, since the game actually rolls things back rather than just showing a textlog. You can use it to reroll good/bad jobs depending on whether you want to give a reward or punishment, too.
yep.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, Hachi, I know you have priorities for what you want to add to the game, but I'm just curious if you have ideas for some options to add to areas where you say more will come later. On example that comes to mind is when you call Alice to the MC's room at night (the top option), where they just end up snuggling overnight right now.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes