readonly42

Aug 19, 2023
I'm having problems to get the one-bar-prison from Helena. I was just able to buy the remote vibrator. Does anyone have a hint or is it a bug?

• Angry
Reactions: Wizardas

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hachigames is one of the most consistent developers, if not the most. Always delivers, the story advances in new paths, the gameplay is flawless, the graphic quality is excelent and never gets short of lewd scenes. Sadly to me (and just me) I'm not into BDSM and spank fetishes and can't really enjoy the whole game, but just can dream abput a game so good like this one adjusted to my own kinks.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hachigames is one of the most consistent developers, if not the most. Always delivers, the story advances in new paths, the gameplay is flawless, the graphic quality is excelent and never gets short of lewd scenes. Sadly to me (and just me) I'm not into BDSM and spank fetishes and can't really enjoy the whole game, but just can dream abput a game so good like this one adjusted to my own kinks.
It feels like a soap opera to me, where stuff gets resolved but it just keeps going.

And I mean this in a good way, this is one of the few long-term stories of this type I've managed to stay interested in.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
It's like 4 updates now that I've been asking around if somebody has a complete savefile of version 0.56.1 and onwards yet haven't seen anyone with one yet.

I played this up to version 0.56.1 on my phone and now I want to play it on PC. No idea if you can transfer saves from android to PC, or if someone has a complete save, because that's the only way I'm ever touching this again. I have no desire to do the dozens of hours of grind again, even if I quite like the game.

Mitova

Sep 23, 2020
It's like 4 updates now that I've been asking around if somebody has a complete savefile of version 0.56.1 and onwards yet haven't seen anyone with one yet.

I played this up to version 0.56.1 on my phone and now I want to play it on PC. No idea if you can transfer saves from android to PC, or if someone has a complete save, because that's the only way I'm ever touching this again. I have no desire to do the dozens of hours of grind again, even if I quite like the game.
maybe instead of "asking around" .. read up ... its literally that someone posted 120 saves including up to the september updates not 10 posts before you posted this....

120 saves last save is the latest version

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021

Read previous page

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
I see "Female protagonist", does it mean we can play as a female in this game ? (i hate playing as a male character)

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I see "Female protagonist", does it mean we can play as a female in this game ? (i hate playing as a male character)
most part of the game is played as male past a certain point you also play a girl but the sexual content remain on the male protagonist

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
This has a lot of content, gotta say. I've been playing for awhile and I'm just a third of the way through if the quest percentage is to be trusted haha.

Its addictive in a way, even if its slow paced when it comes to the main plot!

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

VI

Apr 30, 2017
This has a lot of content, gotta say. I've been playing for awhile and I'm just a third of the way through if the quest percentage is to be trusted haha.

Its addictive in a way, even if its slow paced when it comes to the main plot!
Enjoy that while it lasts. Playing from update to update is very feast or famine, even if the updates are consistent. I keep telling myself that ill let a few pass to gather more content in on session but I'm too hooked on seeing where the story goes

Reactions: Valamyr

halil123

May 23, 2017
I wish the gallery was more navigable.

* Some sex scenes are in the main section which is like 20 pages at this point.

* Scenes with multiple characters are on the page of only one character.

* Minor characters don't have their own page.

etc.

Being able to filter by character and sex scene(blowjob, anal etc.) would be great. A tag system would be even better.

Last edited:
Reactions: spenk and Untie7315

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any way to know which saves are from which updates ? I'm looking for 0.56.1 personally. Thanks.
put those in proper place and then load game and then click load save and you see versions.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes