-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't remember now, but it sounds like you need to move time forward one day (can just sleep in her bed and choose that option) and then visit the Cafeteria. I don't think you usually have to, but you might skip 1 hour when she wakes up before visiting the Cafeteria so that characters are at different locations.

Reactions: pogo741852

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
It's amazing how professional Hachigames made their first game. I play every other update for years and had 0 issues or bugs. No broken saves. Nothing. This game just works and works great. And it also delivers steady amount of content with each update, while developing the story.
Also it dosen't require any walthrough mods or grinding. You can't miss any content and dosen't have to save-scum multiple paths to see everything, just great game design.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's amazing how professional Hachigames made their first game. I play every other update for years and had 0 issues or bugs. No broken saves. Nothing. This game just works and works great. And it also delivers steady amount of content with each update, while developing the story.
Also it dosen't require any walthrough mods or grinding. You can't miss any content and dosen't have to save-scum multiple paths to see everything, just great game design.
I tend to agree. While I didn't mind and don't consider it "grinding" like I've seen a few folks say, having money can be a chore if you're vehemently opposed to that type of mechanic. But to me, once you've gone just a little bit into the game — maybe a month; I can't remember now — there are enough chances to increase daily income without preventing you from progressing the plot of the game.

It's generally felt to me something like this: "Oh, I can't talk to them until afternoon? OK, let's do a cleaning check with Alice. Oh, I need to speak with her first thing in the morning? OK, I'll have a break in the afternoon and can check on Sonya's maintenance work." I do the same for things when I want to increase a girl's love, lust, exhibitionism, etc. I just find a spot where I can briefly slip it in (maybe literally :KEK:), and then move to the next plot point after.

rFTW

Aug 18, 2020
Where do I find glass in scavanger hunt two quest.
"if you think i'm hot enough , you might just see right through me"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
PayPal is even more prudish than Patreon. They see what you donate for, it's the ban hammer for you.
...that's utter BS.
Sure PayPal can be considered prudes, since they are part of the "NO bad things for our kids" league that forced several fetish bans on Patreon and it's Devs... but they don't ban you unless you are some scummy scammer or are otherwisely involved in crimes.
I selected paypal and it appears to add card
PayPal can also be linked to a Bank account leaving out the credit cards

Reactions: vincent13
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes