FuXeD

Jun 9, 2018
" Added cheat button to Hazel's laptop to circumvent google mistranslating password"
Anyone found this laptop?

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Yes it is in her room.
But you only go in there 1 time somewhere in the beginning of the game at this moment.

Jan 2, 2023
Sorry if it was answered already. Out of curiosity, the in-game quest progress indicator shows the progress in the currently available content or within the scope of the completed game ? I am around 30% and try to assess the actual gameplay left for me before i have no other choice then wait for the (very regular) updates.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Sorry if it was answered already. Out of curiosity, the in-game quest progress indicator shows the progress in the currently available content or within the scope of the completed game ? I am around 30% and try to assess the actual gameplay left for me before i have no other choice then wait for the (very regular) updates.
When you completed all updates of the game that are currently released you wil be at 100%
When new update comes out it wil drop a bit when you load your 100% savegame to 98% for example.
So when you completed all current content you will always at 100%

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Nice release, but I need a 0.56.1 savefile in order to continue playing the game, because I played on mobile up to there and I have no desire to start 500 ingame days of grind and events again lol.

So if anyone has that savefile, or just knows how to transfer the savefile from android to the PC release, that'd be swell.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Not sure if save games are compatible between android and pc.
Maybe hachigames can answer that.

But if you want to try it anyway.
Save game location on android is I believe (dont play on android myself)
directory Android > Data, then find your game folder.
Copy the save game to your pc by connecting your phone to it.

Save location on pc is
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Copy it in there and try to load it.
But like I said I dont know if it works or what problems it will bring to your game.

Maybe best is to use search to find the latest savegame shared here and continue from there.
Like this one from version 52.1
https://f95zone.to/threads/hail-dicktator-v0-58-1-hachigames.51437/post-10647238

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Anyone know if i can fire, kick out or imprison Leah at some point of the game?, i cant stand that ugly bitch.
heh
I assure you, this is for the time being - this is a desire to get rid of Leia... until you are imbued with the spirit of the game and until you understand that Leia is very important for Dikalia - yes, you will want to get rid of her (I am no exception - I also wanted get rid of it). but then - you yourself will understand what a cool girl she is...

Reactions: Untie7315

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
There is a strong trend in this game to introduce unlikable, even toxic women who become more kindhearted and likable over time. In fact, there seems to be a theme of introducing female characters who are even more unlikable and toxic than the previous ones, and giving them a storyline where they essentially reform into at least decent people (aside from the BDSM punishments, anyways).

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a strong trend in this game to introduce unlikable, even toxic women who become more kindhearted and likable over time. In fact, there seems to be a theme of introducing female characters who are even more unlikable and toxic than the previous ones, and giving them a storyline where they essentially reform into at least decent people (aside from the BDSM punishments, anyways).
quite accurate description.

emilio2357

Jun 9, 2019
I don't if this has been posted somewhere before but I decided to download this game on my tablet since I am currently without a PC and my tablet has a bigger screen then my phone so anyways here is the issue I am having I can't get very far in before the game closes itself

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't if this has been posted somewhere before but I decided to download this game on my tablet since I am currently without a PC and my tablet has a bigger screen then my phone so anyways here is the issue I am having I can't get very far in before the game closes itself
I'm not sure about playing on a tablet. I don't remember hearing others were playing on that vs. a phone. Maybe the developer, hachigames (who provides the Android version himself), can help you out.

boy1208

Apr 17, 2023
If i want to play a newer version, will i have to start all over again? is there a way to download the newest version and continue from where i left off?

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
If i want to play a newer version, will i have to start all over again? is there a way to download the newest version and continue from where i left off?
A bit more info next time would be nice, like if you play on pc or android.

If on android.
If you uninstall on Android it will wipe your save data (on windows it's fine to remove previous versions). To switch to a newer version you just have install that newer version without uninstalling, and your saves will be there. (android ties all data of an app to the app, so there is no easy way to put data on the phone in a dedicated place without having it request permissions, and asking for file permissions on a phone for a game like this would probably raise a lot of eyebrows understandably).

If you need to uninstall because of an error on Android, you can backup the save data using a file browser on your phone or USB.
On pc
Just download newest version and play, your saves should be there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual nice and damn funny update, no plot movement (besides sides), some action.

can't wait what duo of mischief does next and how mc will punish them (i'd let alice to burn their asses a bit), sarah wanting to be servant was odd since she already has quite a many tasks in mc's room.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes