Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Please how long till the fix uploaded....This game is so great i can't wait to continue the game but now is just stuck to this bug, please please tell me just a few mb update....
Will be tonight or tomorrow on the latest i guess.
And no it wil be the whole game again as hachi never released an update only so far.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ok I searched and nothing turned up, but I am stuck with the Showdown on the yacht quest. I have tried every possible combination of the girls and I keep failing it. What is the trick to pass this mission please and thanks.

Edit: Thanks, I did a different keyword search and found the answer, it was Leah, Yuki and Sonya.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this was usual update, bit story, few surprises, some sex and funnies.

didn't even get to read what was sarah's and zero's quest before it started.

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
2 hours in and this game is boring af. does it get better or is it this same dull ride throughout?

• Hey there
Reactions: Asedor

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
After a restart of the whole game..I lost my save. ;)
I´m stucked @ 65% in these 2 quests...maybe missed a trigger ?

I can´t make a service check in the lobby toLeah (Anal in Bondage).
And I can´t buy the Spanking bench from Hazel to punish Nadia. It did not shown up in her shop.

...any tipps ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After a restart of the whole game..I lost my save. ;)
I´m stucked @ 65% in these 2 quests...maybe missed a trigger ?

I can´t make a service check in the lobby toLeah (Anal in Bondage).
And I can´t buy the Spanking bench from Hazel to punish Nadia. It did not shown up in her shop.

...any tipps ?
1. what are your stats with her?
2. hachi fixed that on latest version.

Bruce maker

Jul 19, 2022
Thanks to hachi for developing this excellent game, the worldview inside the game blends well and is self-contained, the story of each character and their love for the protagonist made me feel deeply, Hachi's portrayal of the game's characters is undoubtedly a success. The backstory and mystery of the island is also fascinating. The downside is the relatively small variety of sex play, and the fact that quests and storylines are often separated into segments and require waiting for a specific time slot, which often leaves the player with a sense of disjointedness and a slight aversion to repetitive advancement times! Lastly, thank you again Hachi for your heartfelt production, and I look forward to the story of Alice, leah, and the main characters and others to be completed, thank you Hachi!

Reactions: Garrokin

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Some small random complain about this otherwise great game:
What is the main game play of this game? Management and economy break pretty soon (and before that it was a bit gridy), so what is left is, visit xxx when she is at xxx in the morning, one day after visiting xxx when she is at xxx in the afternoon, two days after visiting...And yet xxx is only at xxx in the morning once a week. What are we going to do while waiting for her to be in the right place? Except for revising repeated scenes, one can only click wait, or sleep...
Maybe making the repeated scenes more interesting, by adding a little bit of variations? Like, when checking services, there would be slightly different diagonal (from a combination of list), maybe also different reasons to fail??
Or maybe there should be other game play element, like some small side activity, (that is 90% repeated), to kill the waiting time?

I understand it is difficult to pick a nice and unique name, but... really?
Leader, Supreme Leader, Authority, Commander, Organization, Agent, Special Agent, Orange Assassin, Guardian, Cow and other Cow...

The work force should really be reassigned a bit. Cafe, bank, electronics store are run by one girl who also has to work part time in the Doctors office, doctor also has to work at the farm, maid has to clean the whole hotel and leisure center, whereas the cook only have to cook, bar tender only have to tend bar, and cloth store is run by two...

Some things does not make sense at all in later game.
Alice tried a year and still cannot scrabble eggs, Yuki still cannot write properly, and talks about killing her boyfriend from time to time. Sarah still wears her old hairstyle, and is still a brat while working at the pool... and did dev forget about call over alice at night?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Some small random complain about this otherwise great game:
What is the main game play of this game? Management and economy break pretty soon (and before that it was a bit gridy), so what is left is, visit xxx when she is at xxx in the morning, one day after visiting xxx when she is at xxx in the afternoon, two days after visiting...And yet xxx is only at xxx in the morning once a week. What are we going to do while waiting for her to be in the right place? Except for revising repeated scenes, one can only click wait, or sleep...
Maybe making the repeated scenes more interesting, by adding a little bit of variations? Like, when checking services, there would be slightly different diagonal (from a combination of list), maybe also different reasons to fail??
Or maybe there should be other game play element, like some small side activity, (that is 90% repeated), to kill the waiting time?

I understand it is difficult to pick a nice and unique name, but... really?
Leader, Supreme Leader, Authority, Commander, Organization, Agent, Special Agent, Orange Assassin, Guardian, Cow and other Cow...

The work force should really be reassigned a bit. Cafe, bank, electronics store are run by one girl who also has to work part time in the Doctors office, doctor also has to work at the farm, maid has to clean the whole hotel and leisure center, whereas the cook only have to cook, bar tender only have to tend bar, and cloth store is run by two...

Some things does not make sense at all in later game.
Alice tried a year and still cannot scrabble eggs, Yuki still cannot write properly, and talks about killing her boyfriend from time to time. Sarah still wears her old hairstyle, and is still a brat while working at the pool... and did dev forget about call over alice at night?
There are a few things, but I'm not going to pretend there isn't a lot of repetition. I typically look for different things to do, depending on what I think I want:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are all just my own personal outlook on things, for whatever that might be worth.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
There are a few things, but I'm not going to pretend there isn't a lot of repetition. I typically look for different things to do, depending on what I think I want:

These are all just my own personal outlook on things, for whatever that might be worth.
I am at 100% judging by the number next to the quest, and yes I did it similar to your recommendation. Still...

I totally agree naming is not the most important part of the game, and the current naming is fine as it is with me. Still good naming could really add in much flavor. It is again what I think could make large improvement with minimal effort (if the dev is skilled at it, that is). But again it is up to personal taste,
Islanders maybe not care much, but this game isn't meant for them anyway.

Last edited:

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
1. what are your stats with her?
2. hachi fixed that on latest version.
Who Do you mean with her ? I will have look later on, but normaly I try to keep the stats with all girls on max, as far I can control this by my actions.

edit: SOLVED !
Thank you for your help, anyway. After the .2 update and max all relevant stats. It works.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes