Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Since this was leaked, I might as well as a changelog.
Nothing much I can do about it, but I'm really bummed about it right now, since it not only screws with all my plans and kills the hard work I put in to get ahead, but it also screws over all my supporters :(

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the version.
Shit man that sucks... You're doing an amazing job, it's not your fault that someone decided to leak it. I'm sorry this happened. :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Nothing much I can do about it, but I'm really bummed about it right now, since it not only screws with all my plans and kills the hard work I put in to get ahead, but it also screws over all my supporters :(

Here I was thinking that this release came awfully fast. I only finished the previous one like a week ago.

Reactions: TheDevian

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I did a search but couldn't find anything. I'm trying to unlock the dungeon after paying for it and I can't make headway. The clue says to talk to Leah but she just gets pissed and sends me away. Love is set to 10/10 if that matters.

Reactions: Blahbs

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
Comments about 0.7:
Shop interface is a nice improvement, the old one was annoying.
I think Eris could have made Sarah grovel some more, she's a goddess after all.
I'm not happy with "Let Yuki win" option needed to complete the quest - poor performance like that shouldn't be rewarded. This way she'll never learn. Repeated failures (and their consequences) would force her to be more subtle. Or not, but eh, it's a win-win :).

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thank you SO much for the new convieience features, love'em!

Also, Yuki is my favorite girl, so this update made me super happy.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Renders, dialogues, characters etcetera overally the game is good. One let down for me is over usage of BDSM and somewhat lack of typical relationship building without usage of BDSM. Almost every girl goes through BDSM to fall in love with you.
Though my android phone is good enough but the game crashes every 15 minutes. Unity/Unreal may not be a good choice for VN type of game.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I did a search but couldn't find anything. I'm trying to unlock the dungeon after paying for it and I can't make headway. The clue says to talk to Leah but she just gets pissed and sends me away. Love is set to 10/10 if that matters.
There are a few things here and there that just won't happen until you've completed some other main storyline missions first. The dungeon is one of them. Progress the main storyline first and then you'll be able to continue with the dungeon.

Reactions: Blahbs

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

I'm sorry that this had to happen to you. I've been a fan since your initial release of this game and have admired the way you and it have grown since it's conception. Your update schedule is fairly quick compared to many other games, so I share the outrage your loyal fans feel about the unscheduled release! :mad: (But I did just finish this latest version and still very happy with your new content (y)) "UNENDING THANKS!!!"

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Do not worry to much about the early leak.

I support a few games and noticed that most long term supporters do it so the dev can work on the game and do not care as much for the early as much as the devs that feel that they have to give back. Trust me you are already giving back by working on game and releasing updates for it for most of them. :). Getting extra's is nice for it as long as those extra's do not in any way lessen the game like extra content only for supporters in game that hurt transitions or build up with characters withouth that extra content in game.

jean33

Jun 25, 2017
Excellent game, the characters are beautiful but what's better the story is interesting and fun! :)

But I reached a wall, in order to prepare a date with Yuki I have to ask Scarlet for an outfit, but she doesn't get out of her room, I can't reach her.
An advice anyone?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Excellent game, the characters are beautiful but what's better the story is interesting and fun! :)

But I reached a wall, in order to prepare a date with Yuki I have to ask Scarlet for an outfit, but she doesn't get out of her room, I can't reach her.
An advice anyone?
Thank you.
There should be a quest-line for resolving the situation around Scarlet, where you get on the ship with her father and then find her in the forest after she runs away from Sarah. After that she will leave her room again.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes