DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I currently prefer Cure My Addiction, which admittedly has been around longer and is much further along development.
The theme and fetish selection are somewhat comparable though and the writing works better for me.
If Hail Dicktator had something to really set it apart, either a deeper and more complex management section or trainer gameplay that isn't just a byproduct of the main story, I would probably rate it higher.

Don't get me wrong, this is a worthwhile project, but it's mainly the BDSM content that keeps me interested for now.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hey each to their own, for me the point is that it is a relatively new project I have followed from the first release and think its worth following its development, we all get bored eventually but it is just interesting enough not to be too run of the mill bang bang game after all they always say the chase is often better than the reward.

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Hi guys,
I think im stucked in the Quest "Chaos in the clothing store". Already finished the 3rd star and next hit ist to check the surveillance system in the evening. But already skiped the hole day in the store, but there is no button or smth to check it. Do i have to do smth before ?
Thx

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hi guys,
I think im stucked in the Quest "Chaos in the clothing store". Already finished the 3rd star and next hit ist to check the surveillance system in the evening. But already skiped the hole day in the store, but there is no button or smth to check it. Do i have to do smth before ?
Thx
You can check the system from your laptop in your room.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
how to increase alice (maid) exhibionism and submission ?
You can still find her in the kitchen in the late afternoon on some days after you met Yuki. If you click on the right side of a girl's row in the status window, you will find all the currently repeatable status quests and where to do them.

Reactions: Rebeldad

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
I'm stuck with 2 quests that I can't complete because neither Sarah or Scarlet will leave their rooms, and when I try see if there is something to do by clicking their doors and in the case if Scarlet then clicking hang out. It then for Sarah tries to claim that at 12:00pm that she's either in the shower or sleeping and for Scarlet tells me I have to still give her time to process aftermath of the von Lichtenstein mission even an entire week after the mission was completed.

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
I'm stuck with 2 quests that I can't complete because neither Sarah or Scarlet will leave their rooms, and when I try see if there is something to do by clicking their doors and in the case if Scarlet then clicking hang out. It then for Sarah tries to claim that at 12:00pm that she's either in the shower or sleeping and for Scarlet tells me I have to still give her time to process aftermath of the von Lichtenstein mission even an entire week after the mission was completed.
Right, I've sorted the Sarah issue out but still not getting anywhere with Scarlet.

• Angry
Reactions: MSNlover95

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
If you maybe thinking of a pregnancy route I DEMAND condoms available in Hazels shop - DAM its probably all ready too late for that. I hope there are no bigamy laws on this island?

• Haha
Reactions: hachigames

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
If you maybe thinking of a pregnancy route I DEMAND condoms available in Hazels shop - DAM its probably all ready too late for that. I hope there are no bigamy laws on this island?
Don't think there'll be much pregnancy content.
Pregnant characters in Daz3D don't look all that great, plus you'll probably get lots of clipping issues, so it's mostly hand-drawn games that go that route.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
You can still find her in the kitchen in the late afternoon on some days after you met Yuki. If you click on the right side of a girl's row in the status window, you will find all the currently repeatable status quests and where to do them.
yes, if i click and expand that list, i will get infro how i got these points, problem is that i have only quest remaining, and that is shower sex with alice, which need 10 exhibicionism, and onlyest way how to increase hew exibibicionis was during cooking lessons, and i cant no longer do them - have a yuki cheff.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
yes, if i click and expand that list, i will get infro how i got these points, problem is that i have only quest remaining, and that is shower sex with alice, which need 10 exhibicionism, and onlyest way how to increase hew exibibicionis was during cooking lessons, and i cant no longer do them - have a yuki cheff.
Alice is still in the kitchen in the late afternoon on some days even after Yuki becomes the chef.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Just noticed that making Sonya strip in the cafe does not raise her exhibitionism.
Not that I need it right now, but if public nudity doesn't do the trick, what the hell would raise that stat then?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Just noticed that making Sonya strip in the cafe does not raise her exhibitionism.
Not that I need it right now, but if public nudity doesn't do the trick, what the hell would raise that stat then?
There is another repeatable quest in the current update that will raise exhibitionism for her

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes