DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
There is another repeatable quest in the current update that will raise exhibitionism for her
As I said, I don't need to raise the stat (yet?), I was just confused that the one action I'd most associate with it didn't do anything.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Slight glitch but nothing much, when I was starting Yuki thing Alice had shower sex at night and at same time Scarlet had do not disturb and hang out at same time when I went to ask for help with date
Just noticed that making Sonya strip in the cafe does not raise her exhibitionism.
Not that I need it right now, but if public nudity doesn't do the trick, what the hell would raise that stat then?
In the new update no problem when she is Stripping elsewhere {don't wana spoil it too much}

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
When you open the hotel icon where you have to upgrade, just type "money" and voila

not working
I tried 4-5 times and nothing

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
But why cheats ?
To get the hotel (money )running is so easy . When done right the money is no part of the game anymore because you have plenty . Wished it was so easy IRL .
Ah well I wished girls where as easy IRL. And beautiful . and nice.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Love your game!
Only thing I would suggest is to have some optional femdom styled scenes. Like the MC having the chance of actually losing a bet to Leah and getting some discipline to learn a lesson for his arrogance. Like what was hinted at earlier, that kind of style. So it's not 100% MC favoured power dynamic. And making the loss optional so people who prefer the full Deus Ex experience dont get annoyed by it. The possibility of that kind of switch mechanic with (hopefully) every character to take him down a notch is something that makes their relationships with the MC more dynamic and equal and therefore more interesting than just linear clicking untill you get the harem ending. The MC has toed the line with basically every character without any consequences so far, and letting him be on the other end of the stick and getting a spanking when he oversteps would hopefully help in his growth the exact same way it does for the rest of the group when he applies it on them.
It's a great game, thanks for making it.

Apr 1, 2020
Guys some help. I am having issues with 2 quests. In the latest update I have to talk with scarlet regarding a date with yuki. I click on her but nothing happens. Second, It says to raise Sonya's exhibition to 20, I got no idea what to do as the hint system just says N.A

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Guys some help. I am having issues with 2 quests. In the latest update I have to talk with scarlet regarding a date with yuki. I click on her but nothing happens. Second, It says to raise Sonya's exhibition to 20, I got no idea what to do as the hint system just says N.A
Talking with scarlet should work in the clothing store. For sonya you can just repeat the getting coffee event you already did once (you can do it once per day, but you should only need to do it 2 times in total).

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
Huge memory leak on linux, after two hours of playing 5.5GB of free RAM and 2GB of swap were full, my PC freaked out and I lost a lot of unsaved progress. Game version 0.7.3, tested on Kubuntu 20.04 and Manjaro.
Yes, I know no one cares about linux, but maybe it's worth to make sure that no such thing is going on on windows. Sadge

Overall, good game!
Memory leaks also happen for me aswell (Win 10 x64)

Val72

May 22, 2019
Sorry all, i’had not take the time to read all of the msg but, what i had saw it’s a very good update with the sonya session with the bug out, now it’s just a good moment, (probably better for ur subscriver but i’ll not complain). Even if i spend some much more time playing than i thinked at the beginning cause of a bluescreen (android bug) , But guy u made a really good game ^_-

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes