katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
FYI the way you're intended to do that part is to pick 3 at random, let the scene play out, and then when reload your save (the game does this automatically) and let you try a different combo. Don't forget you can hold CTRL to fast forward through the text. I had to retry a couple of times before I got the right combo.

If you're supposed to be able to guess who you will need ahead of time I missed the clues.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Okay so after trying for 30 min i give up. What do you have to do in 2nd Main quest. Its first hint tells me to talk to Leah since i am new at the island but when i talk to her there's 2 options
1) Talk about the culture, her, the island (i did all these)
2) What should i focus on (as soon as i select this the text box disappears and i can only see the render and nothing happens and i get kinda stuck at that point I can use the rollback to get back to the previous dialogue and not choose that option and i am good to go but i feel that it is what is required to do to progress the game)
Is it some bug?
Huh that sounds like a glitch to me. What platform are you playing on? Does the game also not progress if you click on the (empty) screen?

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
If anyone could help me. Is there any reason I can't create a save file using the mac version?
The most likely reason would be user permissions (OS not allowing to write a file). Starting the game from a temporary i.e. starting it directly out of the zip file would be one way this could happen.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
cant do the "talk hazel" about sleeping drugs or the newst talk to uncle...maybe next update will be fixed. these last 2 updates been so full of bugs, hopefully it sorted soon they are game breaking since they preventing me from progessing

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
cant do the "talk hazel" about sleeping drugs or the newst talk to uncle...maybe next update will be fixed. these last 2 updates been so full of bugs, hopefully it sorted soon they are game breaking since they preventing me from progessing
What's the problem with the quest for you? After you talk to hazel, you can talk to her mom about it and buy the drugs. Then you can give them to Yuki and start the event. You can do that two times for 2 different endings for that event.

I think the hint on that quest is a bit misleading, so I might have to fix that.

What's the hint for the quest for talking to Uncle?

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
In kidnapping league event I let Hazel win instead of Yuki and progressed a lot. I don't want to restart from that point. Is there a way I can complete Yuki's event later?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
In kidnapping league event I let Hazel win instead of Yuki and progressed a lot. I don't want to restart from that point. Is there a way I can complete Yuki's event later?
You can do both endings of the event without having to restart. Just get more drugs from Hazel's mom and give them to Yuki.

Bisachi

May 26, 2020
Huh that sounds like a glitch to me. What platform are you playing on? Does the game also not progress if you click on the (empty) screen?
I am on Windows, and no nothing happens on clicking the empty screen
Edit: Okay so I deleted the game and redownloaded and that seemed to fix it. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I am on Windows, and no nothing happens on clicking the empty screen
Edit: Okay so I deleted the game and redownloaded and that seemed to fix it. Thanks
ah ok. Good to know that it was just something with the download/extract.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
What's the problem with the quest for you? After you talk to hazel, you can talk to her mom about it and buy the drugs. Then you can give them to Yuki and start the event. You can do that two times for 2 different endings for that event.

I think the hint on that quest is a bit misleading, so I might have to fix that.

What's the hint for the quest for talking to Uncle?
Talk to uncle during the day it was to meet uncle on boat for the sarah white part, would get stuck on load screen same when trying talking to hazel's mother stuck on loadscreen when switching to the shop screen. Switched to playing it on another device, working 100%

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Memory leak problem is a huge pain, but the game was otherwise really fun.
Sorry about that. I hope to fix it in one of the next versions. In theory it will probably just one additional thing I have to do to clean up unloaded assets.

Reactions: niconob92
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes