hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Sorry all, i’had not take the time to read all of the msg but, what i had saw it’s a very good update with the sonya session with the bug out, now it’s just a good moment, (probably better for ur subscriver but i’ll not complain). Even if i spend some much more time playing than i thinked at the beginning cause of a bluescreen (android bug) , But guy u made a really good game ^_-
Memory leaks also happen for me aswell (Win 10 x64)
Unfortunately there is a bug where textures remain in memory even after unloading their asset bundles, which mainly affects you if you play the game from the start. I'll try to fix this for one of the next versions.

Starlord2018

Jul 5, 2018
only started game today how do i get the rope, paddle and dildo is their a shop that gets added further in or is it quest related

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
only started game today how do i get the rope, paddle and dildo is their a shop that gets added further in or is it quest related
Yes, once you renovate the bar, the barkeeper will eventually open a shop for these things.

Bisachi

May 26, 2020
Okay so after trying for 30 min i give up. What do you have to do in 2nd Main quest. Its first hint tells me to talk to Leah since i am new at the island but when i talk to her there's 2 options
1) Talk about the culture, her, the island (i did all these)
2) What should i focus on (as soon as i select this the text box disappears and i can only see the render and nothing happens and i get kinda stuck at that point I can use the rollback to get back to the previous dialogue and not choose that option and i am good to go but i feel that it is what is required to do to progress the game)
Is it some bug?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes