IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
All I want to say to hachi is, that even though this release, was again, against his wishes I can't wait for his next update. CookieMonster666 has said almost everything in his comment. Just love this game. I am undecided, but maybe I will even go to the Patreon site and join up.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
How the hell do you get to 10 exhibitionism with Alice, played through twice and no matter what it always stops at 5.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
How the hell do you get to 10 exhibitionism with Alice, played through twice and no matter what it always stops at 5.
Kitchen teaching, which continues (I think at 18:00?) even after you have your new chef. Take the stripping punishment.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
You can make her strip in the kitchen to raise exhibitionism. If you don't have a maximum of 10 yet, you have to do more quests (not necessarily Alice's) to unlock quests that raise her limit.

Reactions: Bonnie75

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
You can make her strip in the kitchen to raise exhibitionism. If you don't have a maximum of 10 yet, you have to do more quests (not necessarily Alice's) to unlock quests that raise her limit.

Have done the story line to current update end each time, for some reason it never goes above 5 even with the strip in the kitchen.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Have done the story line to current update end each time, for some reason it never goes above 5 even with the strip in the kitchen.
Hmm that is odd. It's possible that there was a problem in a previous build of the game. I'll build in a check that will fix the value for the next version. Can you maybe send me your save (in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save). I can fix it for you and maybe find out why it didn't go to the limit it was supposed to.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
View attachment 842060 View attachment 842060

Cannot get Scarlett out of her room, been hiding out awhile, what am I missing?
That's really odd, she should be on a normal schedule after the whole scene on the ship. Do you remember when she went back to her room? Can you maybe send me your save file. I'll try to find out what happened and fix the save for you if there is an issue.

(saves are in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save )

Fred Smith12

Dec 19, 2017
I need a little help. Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but I didn't find anything when I searched. I'm stuck on the task where you have to meet Sonya at the Bar and setup a trap with Hazel. I can't figure this out for the life of me. Can someone give me some hints?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes