JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Love this VN so far, normally I don't play many sandbox style games... However this one doesn't feel like a grind, and it really works. All the models are very nice, Alice & Yuki are too cute... Love the whole *Blush* "I'll kill you!". Keep up the great work Hachi :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

palizar42

Mar 10, 2018
It really sucks to see all these sites ripping the game and putting it on their own site behind a paywall that doesn't go to supporting you or the development of these wonderful games, ope things get better soon in the adult game industry.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Nice game. Got any error up to now. But gaining money is way too difficult. I know how to gain but for example, 3.000 for a pool is too much. It made half an hour to gain that amount.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I am stuck, I cant use money at all and im on the 4th day. How am I supposed buy things like renovations or even items? hell where do I even get items?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I am stuck, I cant use money at all and im on the 4th day. How am I supposed buy things like renovations or even items? hell where do I even get items?
To get money, you can do service checks with the maid Alice in the lobby. If you reward/punish her correctly, your income for the day will go up.
The item shop will be available as soon as you progress the story and get the bar where a new girl will sell items to you. The more facilities you have available, the easier it is to earn money as well.

larryjerry

Jun 25, 2018
I getting a bug where sarah and scarlett won't leave their room after the ship scene. How do I get them to come out?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I getting a bug where sarah and scarlett won't leave their room after the ship scene. How do I get them to come out?
I just tried your save and couldn't find a bug.

From your save, do the following steps:

1. Wait a day (since the ship quest will only trigger one day after getting it)
  2. Be at the Harbor in the morning. Pick Leah, Sonya and Yuki for the ship quest.
  3. After the ship quest, talk to Leah "about Sarah" in the lobby.
  4. Wait at the pool until the next quest with Sarah triggers (Scarlet will appear in that event and run away)
  5. Check Scarlet's room
  6. Go to the forest clearing in the afternoon.
From there you can follow the quest hints. (After those steps you have to buy a clothing store and go there in the morning to trigger Scarlet's schedule going back to normal.)

Let me know if that solves the problem for you.

Reactions: Hassan.uz

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
To get money, you can do service checks with the maid Alice in the lobby. If you reward/punish her correctly, your income for the day will go up.
The item shop will be available as soon as you progress the story and get the bar where a new girl will sell items to you. The more facilities you have available, the easier it is to earn money as well.
I have money, getting income isnt the problem, its day 4 and I cant use it. All upgrades are greyed out for the hotel and renovations cost 1000 and despite having 18000 it says I have no money

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I have money, getting income isnt the problem, its day 4 and I cant use it. All upgrades are greyed out for the hotel and renovations cost 1000 and despite having 18000 it says I have no money
Huh that's really odd. I haven't seen something like this happening before. Can you send me your save file (C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save). I can take a look if there was a bug.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Finished the game within four days. Got no error, this was good. But also this game never requires a walkthrough. Everything is well told in quest explanations.
But one thing that I never understand: Why there is a "hint" section in quests tab? It never worked. Also not necessary. When hovering stars, you can see hints easily.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Finished the game within four days. Got no error, this was good. But also this game never requires a walkthrough. Everything is well told in quest explanations.
But one thing that I never understand: Why there is a "hint" section in quests tab? It never worked. Also not necessary. When hovering stars, you can see hints easily.
It was originally a placeholder. I will likely take it out with the next version.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Thanks for the save. I check it and you have only 43G loading it. There isn't really a way to get 18000G on day 4 without using the cheat, so I'm not sure if it was something like a visual bug.
To be honest I'm not sure if I fully understand the problem you described.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Is the income in the newest version (which I haven't played yet) still growing near exponentially?
At the start, it is really difficult, then after a few upgrades, it becomes absolutely trivial.

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
The only quest available to me is the "Chaos in the clothing store", where i have to punish Sarah when Scarlet is there, but i can't do it because everyone is in the office and i can't do anything, Leah just whispers me to get out.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes