Alaris

May 27, 2020
About "scavenger hunt" quest, where is the place? The hint just say "we are the coolest twins on the island. Give us food already! We dont want it to spoil".

DnDfan

Apr 1, 2018
About "scavenger hunt" quest, where is the place? The hint just say "we are the coolest twins on the island. Give us food already! We dont want it to spoil".
It's the fridges in the kitchen. I believe the right one, but it'll give you options to look.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hentaimancer

Jun 9, 2019
Great game so far Hachi! Good characters, funny story, nice renders. I didnt find the grindind a chore at all.

Now, a couple of thigs:
Would be nice to have some level meter for Hazel work as we have with Alice/Sonya/Yuki tasks. Also, have access to a kind of schudle of the girls activities, to have an easier data acess to when and where are each girl on a given time.

Also, i noticed that if you do the Kidnapper League and its the first time Hazel's Mon goes into the island, both event almost overlap. You can also have one than one class with Yuki if you order her to class multiple times in one ocasion. And last, some of the location pics are way dark, the town looks like its midnight at 8 am.

Reactions: hachigames

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
[QUOTE =“ Hentaimancer,帖子:4570432,成员:1456884”]
在银行中用Sonya支票,您需要1000 $。
[/引用]
But no one says that. Does it take time?

Hentaimancer

Jun 9, 2019
[QUOTE =“ Hentaimancer,帖子:4570432,成员:1456884”]
在银行中用Sonya支票,您需要1000 $。
[/引用]
But no one says that. Does it take time?
Dont remember the exact line, but i think it was something like this: Check the room, talk with Leah about it, she will show the place to you, and later you can talk with Sonya in the bank about spending 1000$ to repair the place.

Can anyone answer me scavanger's hunt riddles...???
IIRC the first place is the hotel's lobby, in one of the PCs. The second is the kitchen, and the third is the outside shower.

Hassan.uz

Nov 19, 2020
[QUOTE = "ألعاب hachigames ، النشر: 4339562 ، العضو: 2249515"]
لقد حاولت للتو حفظك ولم أجد خطأ

من الحفظ الخاص بك ، قم بالخطوات التالية:

1. انتظر يومًا (نظرًا لأن مهمة السفينة ستبدأ بعد يوم واحد فقط من الحصول عليها)
  2. كن في الميناء في الصباح. اختر ليا وسونيا ويوكي لرحلة البحث عن السفينة.
  3. بعد مهمة السفينة ، تحدث إلى ليا "عن سارة" في الردهة.
  4. انتظر في المسبح حتى المهمة التالية مع سارة تطلق (سيظهر القرمزي في هذا الحدث ويهرب)
  5. تحقق من غرفة سكارليت
  6. اذهب إلى إزالة الغابات في فترة ما بعد الظهر.
من هناك يمكنك متابعة تلميحات المهمة. (بعد هذه الخطوات ، عليك شراء متجر ملابس والذهاب إلى هناك في الصباح لتشغيل جدول Scarlet للعودة إلى طبيعته).

اسمحوا لي أن أعرف إذا كان هذا يحل المشكلة بالنسبة لك.
[/اقتبس]
شكرا جزيلا. يوم كامل في إجراء البحث ، ولم أقم بذلك.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes