hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I can only peek with Alice, not have sex with her in the shower. I've completed every other quest tho.
You have to have the exhibitionisms stat with her. Have her strip naked in the kitchen to raise it. Then you can go to her door in the morning when she is in her room and peek. During the scene you get the option to go futher.

Dhelt

Oct 18, 2019
I haven't finished the game so it may already be in the game but I hope that at some point we will be able, after having forced Sarah to behave like a cat, remove her plug and take her from behind.

Anyway at first I was a fan of Alice like many here, but the more the story goes, the more I want to save Sarah from the hands of Eris so that she falls entirely under my domination ^^

Reactions: wiseold6996

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
Really enjoyable game. Lots of side quests, compelling storyline, not too much grinding needed, ticks lots of boxes. Kudos

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

Dhelt

Oct 18, 2019
it seems to me that we must first buy the surveillance system at the electronics store and then the next day or another day to go to the clothing store when there is no one there. you install the camera once done you will have the option of using the cameras to watch what happens in the clothes store from your computer in your room.

tuajiuthou

Jul 19, 2020
it seems to me that we must first buy the surveillance system at the electronics store and then the next day or another day to go to the clothing store when there is no one there. you install the camera once done you will have the option of using the cameras to watch what happens in the clothes store from your computer in your room.
can't ask sonya about the surveillance system

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Version 0.13 Dev Update
Hello everyone.
Christmas is fast approaching and the next update is right around the corner.
Most scenes are done rendering (still some errors to be fixed), and writing is entering the final phase.
The next update after that will be a special Christmas update. It will be a small set of scenes in-between regular updates. I hope to be done with it in time for you all to enjoy by Christmas eve.
Thank you all so much for your support! Have a fantastic week,
- hachi

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
When I woke up today and turn on the computer, the first thing I thought was "it would be great if a new update of Hail Dicktator has been released". It looks like my clairvoyance works with a 10-11 hour delay)

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes